Olbas Inhaler  » Medicine  »
  • So I would recommend this as a cheap product to deal with the sniffles, and something that is small enough that you can take around with you

• by leeanne160480

I really hate not being well, and I would say the most common thing that I get sick with is having the Cold. I seem to catch the Cold so easily, and sometimes feel like I am always sneezing and sniffling. So I always have an inhaler in my work bag and also 1 in my house. I do switch between the 2 brand named ones as they are both much the same, and they both do a good job.

The Olbas brand does this Inhaler, has some Pastilles and also a vapouriser out. I have tried them all and they all seem to work well enough. I have been using this brand for years.

This Inhaler costs around £2, but sometimes can be a little bit cheaper depending on

where you buy it. not much cheaper to be honest.

This comes in a little plastic bubble part which is attatched to a bit of Cardboard. You can see the full product as it is in clear view because of the plastic bit. It doesn’t stand all that high, perhaps the height of your index finger, so easy enough to pop in your pocket if need be. There is plenty of information on the back of the cardboard bit with all the ingredients and how to use this.

So this is a little white plastic thing which isn’t that tall or wide and has a slight shape to the end of this. The lid for this covers the whole unit, and all you do is unscrew the lid, pull ...

• it off, and then you have the bit that you use. At the top of this there is a hole which has a bit of plastic over the top of it so the hole is split into 2 parts. You can look inside the hole and all that is in here is what looks like a cotton wool strip which is folded up a bit. It may not be Cotton Wool, but it does look like it. From what I am led to believe that this strip is soaked with Eucalyptus Oils and other Oils and that this is the scent that you sniff up your nose. This scented part lasts quite a while and after a bit this will just dry out and then there won’t really
        be any scent from this.

So just pop this up 1 of your nostrils, block the other 1 off and take a deep sniff. You will feel this going into your nose and it is a nice Minty Tingly scent, which seems to stop your nose running and is good at unblocking your nose. I use this a few times a day and can say that I really feel that this works.

So I would recommend this as a cheap product to deal with the sniffles, and something that is small enough that you can take around with you. I know of a lot of people who would recommend this as it works so well.

These products are great and I will always have 1 on me if I can.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2623031451740531/k2311a0323/3.23.11