Estee Lauder Private Collection Pure Fragrance Spray  » Perfume  »
  • It is a classic fragrance that I believe will always be a winner
  • To sum it up , this is a fragrance that will get you noticed even in a room full of strangers

• by Gina Gott

This is a beautiful and elegant perfume that reminds me of my childhood. My aunt use to wear this scent all of the time. I grew up enjoying this fragrance. Whenever I would visit her as a young girl - she would spray some of this stuff one me. I would feel so good and grown up! Now days I still get that wonderfully good feeling whenever I spray this perfume on. I don’t wear it very often to be honest , but every once in awhile I will buy a bottle of this stuff for nostalgic reasons. This scent is still very popular today though. It is sold at most fine department stores and for the quality is it relatively inexpensive.

This scent has a variety of sophisticated notes in it. It has Honeysuckle , Jasmine , and Patchouli in it. There is also some Orange Flower , Ylang

Ylang , and Sandalwood added to it. It smells beautiful and amazing. This perfume is great. It is a classic fragrance that I believe will always be a winner. It is a good day or night scent. It can be worn anywhere you go , and be on the look out for compliments. This scent always attracts attention. Guys love it! Estee Lauder Private Collection Pure Fragrance Spray, is like a nice and timeless beauty.

Estee Lauder Private Collection Pure Fragrance Spray, is a strong and bold scent. It commands to be noticed. Whenever I walk into a room with this stuff on I feel like heads turn. It is not overpowering , but just a wow fragrance. It smells rich , successful , and confident to me. It has nice staying power too. You can spray on a little of this stuff and it will last all day ...

• and into the night. Be careful not to over spray it! All that you need is a little bit of this perfume to smell like a queen. This is far to rich of a scent for me to wear as an everyday fragrance personally , but a lot of people use it as their signature scent. This is just one perfume that you will have to try for yourself.

The price is good for the range of quality of this fragrance. A 1.7 oz bottle cost about $55.00. I normally buy it from Macys. It is sold at a lot of department stores though that sell Estee Lauder products. It is a very good deal. It smells like it should cost a lot more. This is not a cheap or artificial smelling perfume like a lot of scents are today. No , this is the real deal. If you want

to smell classy yet sensual , then this is a scent that will do it. It is a feminine and comforting smell. It is not for everyone , but for those that are fans of it - it is a work of art.

To sum it up , this is a fragrance that will get you noticed even in a room full of strangers. As long as you don’t spray to much on at one time it won’t be overpowering , but it will command attention. This is a nice scent to wear whenever you want to feel good and special. It is a great classic perfume that I hope is always going to be around. It has good staying power too. For the price , you can’t go wrong with trying this stuff. Estee Lauder Private Collection Pure Fragrance Spray , is a wonderful fragrance to own. Try it for yourself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5622031451620431/k2311a0322/3.22.11