Luvs diapers  » Baby care  »
  • I found the quality of this diaper very good

• by penu
      I also used the Luvs diapers for my baby for a few months. Actually my husband brought a big packet of Luvs diapers for our baby and I had to use all of them

for my little baby. I found the quality of this diaper very good. I liked the attractive colours of this diapers and even my 1-year-old baby did not cry when I used it ...

• for her. I have used many kinds of diapers of different companies, but I found this is very good among some of diapers, which I liked the most. It is very important for
        any diaper to have very soft and non-allergic material, so that our babies can be safe while using it. Otherwise it is very much possible to get the red rashes on the babies skin.

Luvs diapers
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54504145161030/k2311a045/4.5.07