Rexona Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • Now all my friends want to sit with me and no problem at all

• by penu
      I am a good-looking girl and I don�t have any complaints about me except one thing that is the body odour. All my friends like me a lot bur none of them sit close to me or

none of them are interested in dancing with me. I was worried and during these days I saw the add in the television about the Rexona deodorant and I just wanted to try it. I started ...

• using it and since the day I started using it instead of the body odour I got a very good smell coming from me and I feel fresh for a long time. I sweat a lot but
        still there is not bad smell from my body because now I have stared to use the Rexona deodorant, which is just very good. Now all my friends want to sit with me and no problem at all.

Rexona Deodorant
    yang says :

histiory of rexona? disadvantage and advantage of rexona? opportunity concept of rexona? concept generation of rexona? first appearance of rexona? development of rexona? launch of rexona?

sheraz says :

I have three questions . i am doing a project work so will u tell me that 1 what are the ingredients or raw materials of Rexona and what is the per unit price of each ingredient ? 2 How much capital is used to make this product Rexona ? 3 How much labour is used in making Rexona deodorant ? plz reply me because i want this information very urgently thanks.

katrina says :

no dont use rexona especially the strong scented ones. they darken armpits. trust me. you dont wanna take a look of my armpits. wax your armpits instead of plucking or shaving. use tawas or lemons.

divinagwapa says :

Waxing, as some say, may also result to darkening if not done properly. And I agree that it’s better to use natural home remedies such as kalamansi, lemon, papaya and the like if whitening of armpit is the goal.

Galega says :

It is all about the way you are using Rexona deodarant on the armpit. If you are using it at any time of the day, without taking bath, it may gradually result in the darkening of the armpit. It is all about making the area clean before applying it. In that case, you won’t face any darkening issue.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31504145151030/k2311a045/4.5.07