Vanilla Musk by Coty  » Perfume  »
  • I think I will be keeping a bottle of this stuff around as long as Coty keeps making it
  • What I love about it is that it can be worn anywhere and at anytime
  • It is a really happy and fun perfume that will smell good on , in my opinion , any woman

• by Gina Gott

Vanilla Musk by Coty , was another fabulous perfume that was very popular when I was a teenager. It came out in the mid 90’s and I wore it often. Through out the years , I have never really stopped wearing this stuff. A bottle of it is usually always sitting on my dresser. It is just a wonderful perfume that is wonderfully priced as well. My mom was a big fan of musk scents. She got me hooked on this one too , many years ago. I think I will be keeping a bottle of this stuff around as long as Coty keeps making it! This is one of the absolute best vanilla fragrances out there.

I absolutely love this yummy vanilla musk scent. It is a wow fragrance , that always gets me compliments whenever I am wearing it. It is just a great scent.

It’s main fragrance note is of course Vanilla. It also has Orange , Sandalwood , and Patchouli in it along with Musk. It is a simple blend of wonderful notes. It is addictive and very sensual smelling. I love it! It is one of my all time favorites. What I love about it is that it can be worn anywhere and at anytime. This is a friendly and flirty scent that will fit in wherever you go! It is a really happy and fun perfume that will smell good on , in my opinion , any woman.

This scent is not to soft , but not to heavy either. It is just right. It has the perfect amount of scent in it. It has a pretty good staying power too. It lasts about five hours or so on me. That is not bad for the price. This ...

• is another cheap drugstore perfume that is actually a quality and sophisticated perfume. You can’t go wrong with trying it. It is a staple in my perfume wardrobe. I will not be without it. I will wear this scent to work or to a fancy party , and before the day would be over someone would ask me the name of the yummy vanilla scent I had on. Yes , it is just that good!

The price is a big plus. I don’t know how they can sell it for so cheap , since it smells so good. They do though. A 1.7 oz bottle of this stuff is about $15.00. Yes , it is easy to keep a bottle of this stuff on hand. It is priced at a value that anyone can afford. This perfume really smells a lot more expensive in my book , but

I am very happy with paying the small and cheap price they ask. I would pay 3 times as much for it. It is a scent that I can’t go without.

If you want a nice and yummy smelling perfume that gets you attention , then try this one. Vanilla Musk by Coty , is a great perfume for any age woman to try. It is cheap enough to buy for a young girl’s first perfume and smells good enough to keep in a grown and successful woman’s collection. It is a must have for me. It smells unbelievable and lasts a pretty good amount of time for the value price of it. Check it out if you get the chance. It is sold everywhere from Walmart to most drug stores. It is easy to find , and fun to use. This is one of the greatest perfumes ever!

Vanilla Musk by Coty

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5622031451470431/k2311a0322/3.22.11