Hempz Herbal Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I saw Hempz Herbal Moisturizer which claims to help dry hands, and when I read some of the good reviews, I decided to buy it
  • I bought just a single supply that cost $14
  • I noticed that it even if it was a hand treatment, it was easy to manage since it penetrated the hands easily, not leaving any residues behind
  • I like using it because it felt light on the fingers
  • It actually emptied after using it many times once a day for 5 months, and after that, my hands were actually not rough anymore, and so I think this product was effective, nothing too short-lived

• by sichome

It has been a habit of mine to wash my hands constantly in a day. After a few months of doing this, my hands became severely dry and of course, rough, damaged and too crumpled. While my hands had become a bit dry before, they were in this kind of condition before, prompting me to look for a reliable hand treatment. A lot of hand lotions I used before were pretty annoying because they were too smelly and too expensive. I can’t find a good hand treatment which can specifically address dry hands. I saw Hempz Herbal Moisturizer which claims to help dry hands, and when I read some of the good reviews, I decided to buy it. I bought just a single supply that cost $14.

It is a treatment that works to help being back the moisture in your hands, which might have been dried due to its alcohol

content. They keep your hands hydrated and to keep away the dryness which might be due to the alcohol used in many soaps and other types of products. You can rub it despite the skin type you have. It is alcohol-free so it won’t lead to the dryness which would only render it futile. I have been applying it daily before calling it a day and the whole time it would remain on my hands. I noticed that it even if it was a hand treatment, it was easy to manage since it penetrated the hands easily, not leaving any residues behind.

I would apply it many times in a day, but it was okay. I was sure I would use it on a daily basis then you will really feel it hydrating your hands, which was a good thing, of course. In fact, it did not stay on the palms for ...

• a lot of time it would quickly permeate the skin, it was not actually too slippery on the hands, after awhile. It also felt was just light on the skin it did not cause skin damages like redness and irritation.

I like using it because it felt light on the fingers. It actually permeates your hands fast. My hands were pretty thick and rough because of the many times I washed them, and because of the alcohol as well. It did a good job since it really helped them become much softer than before, and so they felt much even and they were not anymore too dry. This product was actually pretty gentle because it can be used by as many times as you want, and its effects will not wear out, because it will work many times over. It actually emptied after using it many times once a day for

5 months, and after that, my hands were actually not rough anymore, and so I think this product was effective, nothing too short-lived.

I like this product a lot because it did it for me, and my hands quickly became soft again. Hempz Herbal Moisturizer did not have parabens and other artificial ingredients like alcohol and others. It did not also cause any skin drying, because it did not have alcohol, just as mentioned. Besides, it is fast-acting, that I did not have to wait for days before noticing any results. I like that it can be used when you are pretty busy doing something because it did not cause any grease and a lot of residues, besides it did not feel too sticky on the hands - it felt pretty light, but other hand treatments feel a lot lighter. Lastly, it cost only a little, and it can last by months.

Hempz Herbal Moisturizer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122031451320431/k2311a0322/3.22.11