Ardell Professional Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • But I saw reviews on Ardell Professional Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel off Amazon, and I thought that maybe, it can work
  • But I think that not all of them work, because I read some reviews from others who claim they did not work for them, so I think it is about finding the right eyelash serum for you
  • It has been 6 months now since I bought Professional Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel
  • I like this product a lot because it was simple to apply

• by sichome

My eyelashes used to be short and unseen. I did not know if I can lengthen them without paying a high price. But I saw reviews on Ardell Professional Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel off Amazon, and I thought that maybe, it can work. I bought it for $6.39 online. I received it after 15 days, and when I did I began using it right away.

Basically, Ardell Professional Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel is an eyelash serum which helps make short eyelashes grow longer and healthier. It is not a unique product in the market, because there are many products which do the same. But I think that not all of them work, because I read some reviews from others who claim they did not work for them, so I think it is about finding the right eyelash serum for you.

Ardell Professional Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel is made

by Ardell. It can help your eyelashes grow because it contains active ingredients which stimulate the growth of these lashes without making them brittle and fragile. It contains skin-friendly fibers which can actually help them grow voluminous and thicker, not just longer, of course.

Ardell Professional Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel is easy to use. It comes in a wand, which you need to apply directly on the your eyelashes for minutes. The serum acts on them to help them grow longer, in as little as 8 weeks, or so the product claimed. The serum is a little transparent and odorless. Besides, you only need to apply a small amount everyday. It is very gentle and non-irritating, which is a relief because I used other products before which made me tear or made red a bit. It even did not have any stinging or pricking sensation. I also read on the label that you can ...

• apply a mascara on it if you will apply it during morning or before you go somewhere.

The results: It did work for me in 5 weeks. I was really happy. The results were gradual, but by the 5th week my eyelashes were longer than they used to be all my life. I was really happy that I can now see my eyelashes when they used to be so short and invisible. I like this product.

It has been 6 months now since I bought Professional Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel. My eyelashes are still longer and thicker, and everyone who knows me actually said so. I was really happy.

It did work faster than I thought, and on top of that, it did work safely. It did not contain any synthetic fragrances and irritants, so it was safe to use. It did not cause me any tears or itchiness, and it did not

have any parabens. I did not have any sensitive eyes but I still appreciate its gentleness because not a lot of products are that gentle.

I like this product a lot because it was simple to apply. It did not require any 4-step process where you have to apply this product after the next, for the next hour. It would only take me 4 minutes to apply it and that’s it. It was very unscented as well, with no skin complications, no itchiness and no foul odor. It was effective at lengthening the lashes, best of all, since it was able to get me the results I wanted. In just 5 weeks, I saw them growing longer than ever. Before, my lashes used to be thin and they would just fall off. But not now. I am just happy Ardell Professional Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel saved me - it lengthened my eyelashes without paying too much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122031451170331/k2311a0322/3.22.11