Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Kit  » Cosmetics  »
  • So I'm embarrassed to say that I bought Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Kit from Amazon when I read a few good reviews
  • When I used this the first time, I noticed a big difference to the texture of the skin

• by sichome

I used to be a frustrated sufferer of blackheads way back when I used to buy products after products that promised to get rid of blackheads. That included a few pore strips, nose strips and facial wash which did not work and were downright cheap and ridiculous.

So I’m embarrassed to say that I bought Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Kit from Amazon when I read a few good reviews. Some said it did not work, others said it did. So not expecting what it can do, I bought it for $10 with a $3 shipping. When it arrived to our house, it was packaged inside a nice box containing a handheld device, five pads and an instruction manual.

Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Kit is made by Clean and Clear. It is supposed to get rid of blackheads and prevent new ones from forming. So how are you supposed to use it? You should attach the white

side of one of the medicated pads to the head of the applicator, wet your face and let the water from the faucet run through the head of the applicator, start the applicator and let it massage the blackhead-prone areas of your face like the chin and nose.

When I used this the first time, I noticed a big difference to the texture of the skin. It really felt clean and my pores felt a lot tighter. That’s because of the salicylic acid, which is a medication that helps penetrate the pores to get rid of the dirt clogged inside, which can lead to fewer blackheads. It actually did a few of my big blackheads for the first time, and I was amazed that it did this for the first time.

I have been using this facial cleanser for a few months now and think it is a good product for oily skin because it does clean ...

• well and gets rid of the oil and dirt which clog the pores and cause acne and blackheads in the first place. It is actually watery in texture like other products, transparent and odorless. It weighs 5.4 oz, and has Salicylic Acid, which are against the toughest dirt, oil and grime which cause acne. But it is best for oily skin because it has Salicylic Acid, which softens the skin while controlling the oil production. In fact, it does not have that greasy effect left on the skin after cleaning it with Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Kit because it tightens the pores and you feel really clean afterwards, without any sticky or oily feeling. It is alcohol-free, so it will not dry the skin and cause it to have a major break out. But because it has Salicylic Acid, it stings a little but it does not cause the skin red and irritated. But other than that,
        it is not painful and does not cause any allergic reaction. Since using this product, I noticed that my acne became manageable because they did not proliferate anymore. They actually became smaller and the red ones were lightened. The blackheads were shrinking, and I noticed that the dirt were really eliminated, and there are none left. It is that effective.

What I also like about this product is that, it does not prick nor cause any painful feeling. It is very gentle and safe to use regardless of the skin type and color, and it has a compact design which makes it easy for anyone to use. It is small enough to fit inside one hand, so you can use it to gently brush or massage your face on parts with problems, and it only lasts a minute. It does not require any 4-step formula that might be tedious everyday. This one can only be completed at least 4 times a week.

Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Kit

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122031451160331/k2311a0322/3.22.11