Pampers Cruisers Max Dry Diapers
  • The next thing that I like about this product is that the Velcro snaps closed perfectly
  • The best thing about these diapers is that they are the most absorbent I have ever used
  • I love these diapers because the box lasts so long

• by adrean_j

I have never been the type to purchase the most expensive name brand products on the market. This is also true when I shop for diapers. I have found ways to end up with cheap diapers that work. Well a couple of weeks ago, I won a completely free box of Pampers Cruisers max dry. I would not normally buy this product, but of course I could not turn down free diapers when I have a baby. I got a large 64 pack of these diapers, which were on sale for about 20 dollars. Luckily I did not have to pay. When I got home, I liked those diapers almost immediately. These diapers are very different than many, because you can actually feel the softness

as soon as you touch them. Also, I could feel the stretch in them, without even really stretching the diaper. The purplish color is subtle and works great for boy or girl babies.

The next thing that I like about this product is that the Velcro snaps closed perfectly. It keeps my baby’s diaper in place, and allows him movement. My little boy has chunky little legs. I have had problems with some diapers leaving impressions or red marks because of the way it did not stretch very well. I have seen no more grooves on my son’s skin, since using these Pampers. The best thing about these diapers is that they are the most absorbent I have ever used. They completely catch everything for ...

• hours. I usually had problems with my son’s diapers leaking overnight. I would change him in advance and he would still leak with some diapers, because of the position he slept in. With these diapers, I did not even have to dream of a leak. I also did not have to set an alarm to wake up in the middle of the night for a diaper check. Another thing I like about this product is that it is great for absorbing odor. I have gone to change my son on multiple occasions and did not even know that he had gone poop. These diapers hold in all the odors, which is also good for when I throw them away.

I like these diapers and think

they are great for babies that drink a whole lot. They are also good for babies that sleep wild and often spring leaks for no reason at all. I love these diapers because the box lasts so long. I need to change my son less, which means I would actually save money using them. I am already looking forward to buying my first box, though the price is not as cheap as I would like. At this rate, I feel the box will last for about three weeks. The last thing that I absolutely love is that it does not just absorb fluids, it holds it in. I have found myself changing my baby boy less than usual, but he has not developed one bit of a rash.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5422031451110331/k2311a0322/3.22.11