Johnsons baby shampoo
3.3
  • But since I started using the Johnson's baby shampoo my baby is very happy, as this shampoo is having no more tear formula

• by penu
      Johnson’s baby shampoo is the one, which suits for my baby’s hair very well. Before I use this shampoo I used some other branded shampoo and after using it

the hair quality of my baby got rough and tangles after 2 days and even my baby used to cry a lot while washing his hair, because of the strong ...

• chemical present in the old shampoo. But since I started using the Johnson’s baby shampoo my baby is very happy, as this shampoo is having no more tear formula.
        While washing his hair his eyes wont get irritated and that is why he dose not cry. This is a very gentle shampoo for babies and very good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54504145111030/k2311a045/4.5.07