Dove Nutri-Oil Shampoo and Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know that you have seen the adds for the new Dove Nutri-oil, oil therapy shampoo and conditioners, and I must say they are not all they are cracked up to be
  • This shampoo and conditioner are not the best that I have every used but they are good for the price
  • All in all this is not a bad product, it just isn't as amazing as you would think coming from a respected company like Dove

• by lshainraque0001

It is hard to find a shampoo and conditioning system that is bot effective and affordible, especially if you have thick and unruly hair. I know that you have seen the adds for the new Dove Nutri-oil, oil therapy shampoo and conditioners, and I must say they are not all they are cracked up to be.

Though the commercial touts a reduction of frizziness of up to 100% they fail to mention that the study was done with

groups that have not used conditioner previously and are just using shampoo.

Though the conditioner and shampoo does have a pleasant smell and is quite light, it does little in the way of truly reducing frizz and taming your hair.

No one is naive enough to believe that the models in the commercials just stepped out of the shower with hair that silky smooth but it should stand to reason that they used the shampoo and it ...

• helped them achieve the style they wanted.

This shampoo and conditioner are not the best that I have every used but they are good for the price.

If you have intense damage this shampoo may help to reduce but not completely rid you of it.

At around $3 a bottle this shampoo will not break the bank.

If you are expecting miracles you should not buy this system but if you are looking for a shampoo and

conditioner that helps to maintain your style after you have fixed your hair and leaves your hair feeling soft and somewhat manageable then this is the product for you.

All in all this is not a bad product, it just isn’t as amazing as you would think coming from a respected company like Dove.

Perhaps with extended use this product can help to improve the qualit of your hair but so far after three weeks I have seen little change.

Rara says :

The results the article writer describe are totally different than my experience. I LOVE this new Dove Nutri-oil…I am of African decent an have natural hair. The shampoo, did the job of a shampoo, the conditioner did more than a normal conditioner in my experience. Excessively curly hair does not NEED to be shampooed as often as many other textures of hair due to the DRYNESS of dense curly hair. This shampoo is desined and recommended on the bottle for EXTREME DRY FRIZZY HAIR. An I am deffinatly a candidate for that. My hair detaingled IMMIDIATELY Although my hair IS NATURAL, this product would work lovely on dense chemically relaxed/texturized hair tresses, due to the fact that, yes it is very conditioning along with being weightless once rinsed out. I am a professional hair stylist an even I am looking for a great product that’s just as great to the pocketbook, I am a consumer an so are my clients, some have $ 30 to spend on a bottle some only $ 5. We have to be versatile and informed to be the beauty queens our mothers and society expect us to be. Enjoy.

Krissy A says :

I completely agree This product softened and smoothened my frizzy and dry hair after just one wash. It felt really manageable even after one whole day. Love this product

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122031450980331/k2311a0322/3.22.11