Old El Paso Taco Dinner Kit
  • My family can never agree on that since I like the soft shells and everyone else likes the hard shells
  • I decided to make sure by pricing out everything separately using the store brands and found buying the seasoning and shells separately would have been much more expensive
  • This didn't affect me personally too much since I prefer the soft shells

• by Review Vigilante

Product Description: Hard and Soft Shell Taco Dinner Kit that comes with taco seasoning, 6 hard shells, 6 soft shells and taco sauce. I purchased this at one of our local grocery stores for $2. 99.

What I liked about this product: One of the main reasons I ended up buying this taco kit was the fact it had both hard and soft shells inside it. My family can never agree on that since I like

the soft shells and everyone else likes the hard shells.

The kit is also reasonably priced. I decided to make sure by pricing out everything separately using the store brands and found buying the seasoning and shells separately would have been much more expensive.

While this kit was not the cheapest kit on the shelf (the Taco Bell brand was actually cheaper because it was on sale), I did appreciate the fact it came with ...

• a school box top; something my daughter’s elementary school is collecting to help pay for books, computers, etc. As far as taste goes, this wasn’t too bad.

The tacos seemed to be a little bit tasteless compared to other brands. But, that could be covered up by adding extra cheese, tomatoes, etc.

And, I still prefer that to tacos that are too spicy. What I didn’t like about this brand: This didn’t affect me personally

too much since I prefer the soft shells.

But, the hard shells were kind of small and didn’t hold too much. If you tried to stuff them full, they would break.

I would like to see this brand put in larger hard shells in the future. My Final Opinion: If you are looking to make tacos for dinner, this is a product that is worth purchasing.

As I said before, it’s much more economical than buying the shells and seasoning separately.

Old El Paso Taco Dinner Kit

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2722031450910331/k2311a0322/3.22.11