Rock N’ Roll Mcdonalds
  • I think it's just hilarious and I love his comedy throughout his music
  • Unfortunately he died in 1993 from complications from leukemia
  • One of his obscene songs that I enjoy is a track called Rock N' Roll Mcdonalds
  • This song is one of my favorites because I like how it parodies the lifestyle of the mcdonalds life
  • As a musician, I know these songs were made to just poke fun at fast food

• by pango14762

Wesley Willis is one of those weird musicians that I’ve heard. He was a guy who made random albums over a five year period using mostly keyboard sampling. There pretty funny because most of them sound similar and they use beats that sound the same. He also uses the same approach when it comes to the vocals by just rambling on about a certain thing, then yelling it out in the chorus. I think it’s just

hilarious and I love his comedy throughout his music. Unfortunately he died in 1993 from complications from leukemia. One of his obscene songs that I enjoy is a track called Rock NRoll Mcdonalds.

This song is one of my favorites because I like how it parodies the lifestyle of the mcdonalds life. Willis explains how Mcdonald’s is the place to rock. He sings the chorus with a lot of intensity and it has a ...

• very loud catchy jingle to it. His voice in my opinion, is very flat and sounds really annoying. I think the singing in this song doesn’t sound that great, but it adds a comedic effect to the song.

Everytime I hear it, I get a good laugh. His rants in this song change subject. He first refers it to being the place to rock, and then how bad the food at Mcdonald’s is for you. The

only section I don’t like is the instrumental part of the song. It just keeps repeating the same piano melodies, but it has a good hook to to it nonetheless. If you are serious about good music, you probably won’t like this song. As a musician, I know these songs were made to just poke fun at fast food. All in all, it’s a really funny song to listen to if you want a good laugh or two.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1422031450880331/k2311a0322/3.22.11