C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve  » Cosmetics  »
  • It also gives my lips a light gloss and a rosy natural color that I love
  • I think I’ve found my dry skin salvation
  • Bigelow’s amazing Rose salve and I’m a lifetime user

• by Utillanation

For months now I have wonders about C.O. Bigelow’s famous rose salve but I hadn’t tried it yet. My initial thoughts were, “how in the world could this small disc of light pink salve change my life so drastically?” Well let me tell you, this little salve is simply amazing. I first held the small round metal 0.8 ounce container in my hand and I have to tell you the packaging is so nostalgic. The label looks like something out of an old vintage apothecary in the 1800’s.

I opened the tin canister and the prettiest pink salve is

looking back at me. I immediately immerse my finger into the creamy concoction and the faint smell of chocolate and roses wafts into my nostrils. I’m immediately in love. It’s been a rough winter here so my lips are in desperate need of hydration and I’m praying this will be the answer. I smooth on the salve and it’s putting on silk. The salve is silky smooth and smells like heaven. The rose salve would seem greasy and messy at first glance but it actually absorbs into the skin very well. It also gives my lips a light ...

• gloss and a rosy natural color that I love.

After about an hour, I realize that my lips are still super moisturized and silky. I think I’ve found my dry skin salvation. Over the past few weeks my lips are the softest and smoothest they’ve ever been and it just so happens that rose salve has other uses. It can be used to hydrate dry skin all over your body. I’ve used rose salve on my lips, legs, elbows, knees, and feet. Also, I gifted a friend with a tin of rose salve and she swears that a swipe

of rose salve on the teeth will prevent lipstick stains ruining your smile. I even have my 5 year old nephew using it because the shape of the container makes him think of it as “man gloss” and not girly lipstick.

I know realize all the hype behind C.O. Bigelow’s amazing Rose salve and I’m a lifetime user. I keep tins of the salve all over my home, at work, in the car, and there is always a tin or two in my bag. Rose salve is keeping my family and I smooth, soft, and silky.

C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122031450830331/k2311a0322/3.22.11