TV Show: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse  » TV  »
2.5
  • A children's show (suitable for pre-schoolers) that uses familiar Disney characters like Mickey, Minnie and Goofy to teach lessons about shapes, weights, colors, etc. What I like about this show
  • And, since they are characters I also recognize, I have no real problem watching it with her
  • It's definitely better than some of the shows her older sister used to watch on a regular basis (like Wonder Pets and Max and Ruby)
  • I have also noticed that it seems to be teaching her some things
  • It's entertaining and will help them learn and grow so I would definitely recommend taking the time to watch it if you get a chance

• by Review Vigilante

Television show description: A children’s show (suitable for pre-schoolers) that uses familiar Disney characters like Mickey, Minnie and Goofy to teach lessons about shapes, weights, colors, etc. What I like about this show: My youngest daughter started watching this show a few weeks ago and, since it’s on at lunch time, I have had an opportunity to watch it with her.

One of the things I like about it is it uses characters she recognizes even at her young age

and they keep things on the program simple enough where she’ll follow along with it without getting distracted by other things.

And, since they are characters I also recognize, I have no real problem watching it with her.

It’s definitely better than some of the shows her older sister used to watch on a regular basis (like Wonder Pets and Max and Ruby).

I have also noticed that it seems to be teaching her some things.

She knows her colors,

• for example, and I know I haven’t taken the time to show her that.

What I don’t like about this show: The format, while easy for kids to follow, really isn’t anything that hasn’t been done before.

In fact, in many ways, this is a Disney rip-off of Dora the Explorer and, if you have seen that program, you’ll recognize what I’m talking about right away when you watch this one.

And, even though I don’t really know if this

belongs in the “don’t like” section or not, I should mention the songs tend to get stuck in your head.

Don’t believe me? I was listening to Bon Jovi in my car on the way back to work from lunch and humming the theme song to this show.

My Final Opinion: This is a pretty fun show to watch with your young children.

It’s entertaining and will help them learn and grow so I would definitely recommend taking the time to watch it if you get a chance.

Kyrie Anonymouse says :

re : It’s entertaining and will help them learn and grow so I would definitely recommend taking the time to watch it if you get a chance
    Hot dog hot dog hot diggety dog, sure it’s bright, it’s colorful and for a preschooler it might just be the brightest coolest stuff on TV.

Sakshi Kataria says :

Kids love cartoons but hate studies so why not merge their favorite show with their study so that they will learn while enjoying their favorite cartoon.

tata says :

When my girl was little, she loved to watch this cartoon. Famous cartoon characters will not only cheer up your kids but also teach them everything that they will need later in school. A wonderful and useful cartoon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1022031450770331/k2311a0322/3.22.11