LUSH Ocean Salt Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have been having acne breaks on various parts of my body skin from a long time and I was really worried about the problem since most of the products in the same line I had tried before failed to give me desirable results
  • Lately I have heard a great deal of appreciation about Lush's skin care products so I decided to take my chances and purchased Lush Ocean Salt Cleanser
  • I prefer to apply it on my skin before I retire to bed
  • My skin is dry and rough and I like to take great care for my skin as it looks dead without proper caring

• by avidwriter

I have been having acne breaks on various parts of my body skin from a long time and I was really worried about the problem since most of the products in the same line I had tried before failed to give me desirable results. Lately I have heard a great deal of appreciation about Lush’s skin care products so I decided to take my chances and purchased Lush Ocean Salt Cleanser. From

what I had heard the costs of Lush’s products are usually on the higher side but the products are highly effective and produce desirable results.

Since it was one of the highly acclaimed products I decided to give it a try. As the name suggests Lush Ocean Salt Cleanser is a scrub which cleans your skin.

It works best on those parts of your skin which looks lifeless due to broken cells and not-easily-removable dark patchy spots on your skin. Mere one time use of the solution is enough for you to tell the difference which is very obvious.

Only after one use my skin became softer, silkier and smoother. I prefer to apply it on my skin before I retire to bed.

Early morning after I get up I wash my face with warm water before applying my moisturizer cream. It is a ...

• LUSH Ocean Salt Cleanser
      good practice to apply Salt Cleaner before applying any other skin protection cream.

It essentially frees skin of all sweat and dirt particles and opens up closed pores for enough oxygen to be absorbed by skin. The quantity that you get for the product is justified some may find is costlier at the time you pay the price but once you start using it, the results tell rest of the story.

My

skin is dry and rough and I like to take great care for my skin as it looks dead without proper caring. So far I am satisfied with the results I am getting by using this Cleanser.

I am very positive about the use of the product and the results it gave me. Very soon I am going to repurchase the product as I want to get rid of every unwanted impurity off my face.

LUSH Ocean Salt Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122031450760331/k2311a0322/3.22.11