Bones TV Episode: The Blackout in the Blizzard  » TV  »
  • This includes a confusing but interesting non-electrical X ray machine
  • I don't know if it is one of my favorites but it definitely is better than some of the other episodes that have come from this series lately
  • If you are bored one evening, I would recommend taking the time to watch it

• by Review Vigilante

Synopsis: Washington DC suffers a power outage thanks to a blizzard that leaves the Jeffersonian without power and Booth and Brennan trapped in an elevator. However, they still must solve a murder because the killer is likely carrying a deadly disease.

What I liked about this episode: Some parts of this episode reminded me of the episodes that hooked me in the first place.

They have a body but they don’t know

who it is, how she died or who killed her and have to piece the mystery together using only the clues they can find on her bones since most of the agencies they would refer to are closed due to the bad weather.

I also liked how they had to use a bunch of primative methods in an effort to replace the tests they would normally run if they had electricity.

This ...

• includes a confusing but interesting non-electrical X ray machine.

I didn’t think I would at first.

But, I ended up appreciating the fact Booth and Brennan finally discussed their feelings and relationship; setting up a possible future hook up but giving a great reason to postpone it.

What I didn’t like about this episode: Is it just me or do Angela and Hodgins seem to be getting the majority of the air

time lately.

I wonder if Fox is thinking about having them leave the team eventually and creating a spin off series about the two of them.

My Final Opinion: This is a pretty decent episode.

I don’t know if it is one of my favorites but it definitely is better than some of the other episodes that have come from this series lately.

If you are bored one evening, I would recommend taking the time to watch it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1022031450750331/k2311a0322/3.22.11