White chestnut:Problems with sleeping?  » Health  »
  • A couple of times I have had to take a second dose (usually when I've had a lot of stress in my life, but usually one dose does it

• by loulou
      I used to have problems sleeping when my body was tired but my mind just wouldn’t shut up it constantly went over and over things that had happened, things that I had to do etc

etc. I was recommended to try a bach flower remedy called white chestnut as this is for mind chatter. Bach flower’s are completely natural extracts of plants diluted in spring water ...

MOHSIN MANSUR says :

I HAVE STARTED USING WHITE CHESTNUT FOR LAST 6 DAYS HOW SOON SHALL I GET THE RESULT I HAVE STARTED USING IT COZ IM CHRONIC OF UNWANTED THOUGHTS CIRCLING IN MY MIND.

Galega says :

It should give you some result within two weeks. You need to take it regularly. You can also consider taking an Ashwagandha based capsule to have some relief from unnecessary stress.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34504145071030/k2311a045/4.5.07