Avalon Organics Essential Lifting Serum  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • That is why several months back I bought Avalon Organics Essential Lifting Serum
  • It is a organic lifting serum that I found and my local organics store and the lady behind the counter said that it worked wonders
  • I believe I paid about $11.00 to $13.00 on sale for the container but I do not remember how big it was
  • I think what really attracted me to this product was that it contained organic ingredients

• by jonna daniels

One of the things that scares me the most about be an adutl is aging. I am still relatively young chronologically speaking but I am also to the age where I must start taking precautionary measures to help me skin fight again. That is why several months back I bought Avalon Organics Essential Lifting Serum. It is a organic lifting serum that I found and my local organics store and the

lady behind the counter said that it worked wonders. I believe I paid about $11.00 to $13.00 on sale for the container but I do not remember how big it was. I want to say it was only like 2 or 3 ounces but again I am not sure. I think what really attracted me to this product was that it contained organic ingredients. This product contained things like citrus oils, lavender oils, oat extracts, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that were supposed to help tone, firm and moisturize the skin thus helping to fight signs of aging.

I cannot say that this product gave me any of the results that I was expecting. It gave some but not near the amount that I was hoping that I would see. It really did not seem to tone or firm the skin any significant ...

• Avalon Organics Essential Lifting Serum
      amount after about two months use. It did moisturize the skin some which did help to improve the look of my face but that was about it. I did notice that while I wsa using the prodcut my face was often red and my acne had come back with a vengence. I do not know why or if the redness and acne were directly related to the product but I can
      say that the acne cleared up about a week after I stopped using the product.

I would not necessarily discourage anyone from using this product, but I do think that it was expensive for what it was and it only gave minimal results. I have spoken to friends of mine who have gotten great results from using this product. However my results were minimal so I would not rush out and buy this product again.

Avalon Organics Essential Lifting Serum

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122031450690331/k2311a0322/3.22.11