Avalon Organics Lavender Moisturizing Shave  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think that one of the things that really attracted me to this product was the price
  • I have been using thos product for a long time and can definitely say that the ingredients in this product give great results
  • I have found that the best way for me to use this productis by first exfoliating my skin really well
  • I have noticed that this product is not thick like most shaving creams

• by jonna daniels

I absolutely love the smell of lavendar bath and body products. That being said oe fo my favortie shaving creams is Avalon Lavendar Moisturizing Shaving Cream. I saw it in my local organics store a few years ago for $3.99 for an 8 ounce squeezeable tube. I think that one of the things that really attracted me to this product was the price. While organic products are typically more expensive than other products this was still

a great price.

This organic shaving cream is great because it is made from all natural ingredients like aloe, sunflower oil, shea butter, matricaria flower,camellia extract, lavender oil (which gives the product it’s name and it’s smell), lemon oil, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. I have been using thos product for a long time and can definitely say that the ingredients in this product give great results.

I have found that the best way for me to use ...

• this productis by first exfoliating my skin really well. The reason is because the shaving cream really seems to work better and the warm water really releases the lavendar smell and the power of the natural ingredients.

I have noticed that this product is not thick like most shaving creams. I do wish it was a little thicker and not quite as runny then perhaps the product would go father than it does. This is

a moisturizing shaving cream but I have personally discovered that putting lotion on really helps to seal in more moisture and keep my legs smoother longer.

I would definitely suggest this product to others. It has really worked for me and it have been using it for awhile. It gives a great shave without allowing the skin to absorb any unwanted chemicals. I think this is a great product which I will continue to use in the future.

Avalon Organics Lavender Moisturizing Shave

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122031450660331/k2311a0322/3.22.11