Jason Sea Fresh Plus CoQ10 Gel Toothpaste Spearmint 6 oz  » Health  »
  • I like to try all the new natural toothpaste products that come on the market
  • I love the taste of mint– it’s just that I can’t take it in the doses that most toothpaste manufacturers use
  • The ingredient of CoQ10 for the gums was very original and I found it interesting
  • I tried it, and unfortunately, although it is not as strong as many of the mainstream mint flavored ones, it is still to strong for me
  • If so, I think you will probably find it to be a good product, it just wasn’t the right one for me

• by reviewabit

I like to try all the new natural toothpaste products that come on the market. I am sensitive to the very strong mint flavors used in most of the mainstream products, so I use either kid’s products, or natural ones, like this one from Jason. I have used Jason toothpastes in the past and liked them generally.

I actually have no problem with mint. I love the taste of mint– it’s just that I can’t take it in the doses that most toothpaste manufacturers use.

It burns

my mouth and tongue and makes it difficult to brush as long as I need to. This product, I was told, was spearmint flavored, but because it is not a mainstream brand, it is much less intense.

The ingredient of CoQ10 for the gums was very original and I found it interesting. My gums are in pretty good shape, but being diabetic and a risk for heart disease, I like to try and keep them at top condition since gun disease is linked to heart disease.

When I first opened the tube, I liked the fragrance of the paste. I tried it, and unfortunately, although it is not as strong as many of the mainstream mint flavored ones, it is still to strong for me.

I ended up giving it away to someone else after trying a few times and simply finding it to be a bit too much. It is very unique in its formulation though, because it was minty but nowhere near as sweet as others.

The paste is free of sodium ...

• Jason  Sea Fresh Plus CoQ10 Gel Toothpaste Spearmint 6 oz
      lauryl sulfate, which is a detergent that many people are sensitive to. I don’t have a problem with the chemical personally, but it’s good to know they are trying to make it as natural as possible.

The SLS is the chemical that makes most toothpastes produce a foam in your mouth. Therefore, this paste does not foam.

This can be disconcerting to some people and they may not feel like the paste is adequately cleaning their teeth, even though it probably is. It is also unique among

natural toothpastes because even though it is SLS free, it has fluoride.

There seems to be a trend towards fluoride free pastes in the natural product market, since many people believe we get too much of the chemical from our water. This recipe makes it perfect for someone– who does not want the SLS but still wants both the strong mintiness and the fluoride.

Maybe that person is you! If so, I think you will probably find it to be a good product, it just wasn’t the right one for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3421031450581131/k2311a0321/3.21.11