Bumble & Bumble Sunday Shampoo 8 oz  » Health  »
  • That scared me enough that I bought the product she recommended at the time, which was Bumble and Bumble Sunday shampoo
  • This makes it lather like nobody’s business, and you definitely feel clean when you use this
  • I have used several, and this is one that I would definitely recommend

• by reviewabit

My hairstylist once deemed me a product junkie, and decided I needed to use a clarifier shampoo about once a week or so, to get out all the products I have put in my hair trying to make it seem fuller. It was full… of junk! And this, it was explained, is toxic to the scalp and will make you lose hair faster. That scared me enough that I bought the product she recommended at the time, which was Bumble and Bumble Sunday shampoo.

I literally did use it on Sundays, since at the time, that was when I had the most time to fool

around with my hair routine. The product is a light blue liquid which is basically a detergent formula with sodium laureth sulfate.

This makes it lather like nobody’s business, and you definitely feel clean when you use this. It gives you the squeaky clean that tells you all the products are out of your hair, but it is gentler than some that I have used.

My hair feels soft after using it, and it does actually fluff up my hair and seems to add some volume. It has a few natural ingredients, like rosemary and sage extracts, but it is mostly gentle detergent.

...

• If I ever used it several days in a row, I am pretty sure it would make my hair feel dry. The fragrance is nice, sort of a fresh-spicy clean smell.

After using it regularly for a few months, I did notice that my hair seemed shinier and healthier over all. It is a little expensive, but not really more than most salon brands.

Since you only use it once a week, and it takes very little of the product to get the job done, it does last quite awhile. I have tried using it with conditioner, and this tends to make it easier to

detangle, but un-does some of the work done to free the scalp from residue, so I try not to use conditioner on the days I use this product.

That way my scalp gets a break for at least twenty four hours. I definitely think ti is worth the money to use a special “clarifying” shampoo occasionally to keep your scalp healthy and get rid of all the products that build up in your hair.

In the long run, it certainly saves you money if you have less need for styling products to undo the damage. I have used several, and this is one that I would definitely recommend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3421031450561131/k2311a0321/3.21.11