Wet-n-Wild H2O Proof Waterproof liquid eyeliner  » Cosmetics  »
  • Although I usually prefer a pencil-type eyeliner, there are some occasions that I like to use a liquid for a darker and more dramatic effect
  • The container of the eyeliner is quite interesting
  • I found this application process to be far easier than using a brush applicator that would often spread out and ruin the fine line I was trying to create
  • I think this is a great product, and may be my new favorite liquid eyeliner on the market

• by kaygen

This liquid eyeliner is different than any other I have tried. Although I usually prefer a pencil-type eyeliner, there are some occasions that I like to use a liquid for a darker and more dramatic effect. Most liquid liners I have used in the past cam in a long tube, similar to mascara, and had a thin brush applicator. This often made it difficult to get a perfectly straight line with clean edges. It always took a bit of practice and a very steady hand. So, when I came across this liquid eyeliner from Wet-n-Wild, I was curious about it since the package said that the applicator was a felt-tip for easy application. Of course, as with most Wet-n-Wild products, the price was far less than any other liquid eyeliner I saw, so I purchased it.

The container of the eyeliner is quite interesting. It’s nothing like the usual tubes, in fact, it almost resembles a bottle of nail polish rather than eyeliner. The container is chunky on the bottom, and then has a long, tall handle that twists off with a short wand attached. The wand has a pointed felt-like tip that resembles that of a coloring marker. Inside the container is the liquid. I chose the color black, and the product looks sort of like ink within the container. To apply, you just pull the wand out of the bottle and scrape it on the sides of the opening until you get just the right amount of product on the tip. Then you apply it to your eyes as if drawing with a fine-tip marker. I found this application ...

• process to be far easier than using a brush applicator that would often spread out and ruin the fine line I was trying to create.

A couple things that I had to get used to about this product: first of all, you need to wipe off a significant amount of the product onto the side of the opening before applying it to your eyes, otherwise you will have a big mess. It does take a bit of practice to get the right amount on the tip. Another thing I found was that this product goes on very wet. It is very thin and takes several minutes to dry. After application, you need to keep your eyelids down, or you will potentially end up with the product transferring to your upper lids. Other than that, I found the application

to be be easy, and the results were just what I was looking for. Because of the shape of the applicator, you can make the line as thin or thick as you want. It is a precise application because of the way the applicator tip is shaped, and I really like that.

This product claims to be waterproof, and it is. This stuff isn’t going anywhere. In fact it’s a bit difficult to remove even when you want to. I found that an oil-based eye make up remover works best. This product has true staying power. You can apply it in the morning and it will still be fresh looking by evening. I think this is a great product, and may be my new favorite liquid eyeliner on the market. I would highly recommend this product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121031450531131/k2311a0321/3.21.11