Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips  » Cosmetics  »
  • I can't believe I never went through in purchasing this product in the past, wow, I truly regret it
  • I mean they still aren't in the best condition they could be now, but they've improved over the years
  • There was a box with 8 strips in it that cost around $5.00, and another box with 14 strips for $8.00
  • From whiteheads, to blackheads, it was gross, but I was happy that was out of skin and on the strip
  • I really love Biore's Deep Cleansing Pore Strips for the Face and Nose, it has worked beautifully on my skin, it's a new staple

• by Kim

I can’t believe I never went through in purchasing this product in the past, wow, I truly regret it! I used to see this product in stores a lot in the past, I did check it out a few times, but I never actually went through in purchasing it because I figured it wouldn’t do much for my skin. But boy was I wrong! This would of went a long way with me if I had purchased it in my high school days, when the pores on my skin were huge, oily, full of dirt, etc! I mean they still aren’t in the best condition they could be now, but they’ve improved over the years. It was while I was on some skin care forum when

I saw someone mention Biore’s Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, and how it’s done so much for their skin, and when I saw the amount of people replying to this post giving tons of praise, I was sold! So many people had positive feedback, saying that they’ve been using it for years and years, and how they swear by it! I just didn’t know why I let this product fly right by me and not do anything about it! The day after reading that post, I went into Wal-Mart to purchase these strips. There was a box with 8 strips in it that cost around $5.00, and another box with 14 strips for $8.00. I purchased the 14 strip one, for a better value, and crossed my ...

• fingers after purchasing it!

After getting home with it I was so psyched I couldn’t wait to use it. So I read the directions on the box, and all I had to do was put on the strip on a location where I had blackheads (doesn’t have to necessarily mean the nose) on a moist clean face, wait 15 minutes, and then pull off to see what came out! So I did just that, and when I pulled off the strip, I made sure I did it slowly so I didn’t irritate my sensitive skin, it’s not a wax strip ha ha! And I rushed to look in the light what was on the pore strip, and when I saw it, I was shocked! From whiteheads, to

blackheads, it was gross, but I was happy that was out of skin and on the strip! Sheesh! I’ve been using them weekly as recommended, and I have to say I am in love with them, and I swear by them now too! This has reduced the size of pores somewhat, and it takes off all of the impurities I would’ve never known I had! Absolutely amazing, I really regret not purchasing it earlier, it would of been a Godsend for me back then!

I really love Biore’s Deep Cleansing Pore Strips for the Face and Nose, it has worked beautifully on my skin, it’s a new staple! I will continue repurchasing it, as long as it gives me these smooth beautiful results! I recommend this! Great value too!

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121031450461131/k2311a0321/3.21.11