Calvin Klein Eternity
  • I love bold and powerful scents , and this is a great example of that
  • I think the name is perfect for this scent as well - if you love it , then you will love it for Eternity
  • It is a very interesting scent that has gotten me many compliments over the years and into the present day

• by Gina Gott

Calvin Klein Eternity , is an oldie but goody. This perfume has been around since the late 80’s. I wore it a little during my high school years , but I didn’t really fall in love with this stuff until I was in my 20’s. One day I realized that this was just a remarkable and attention getting scent and now a days I even keep a bottle of this perfume on hand for moments I feel like wearing it. This is a classic perfume that will never go out of style. It is as popular today as it was when it came out. It is a scent that grew on me , little by little , until I absolutely fell in love with it! If

you like bold and powerful womanly fragrances then give this one a try!

This scent is unique and different in a good way. I love how it smells. It has notes of Mandarin Orange , Freesia , and Sage in it along with Lily , Carnation , and Violet. There is some Jasmine , Marigold , and Rose in it. There is also some Sandalwood , Amber , and Patchouli added to it with hints of Musk and many green notes. It is just a heady combination that blends together perfectly. This fragrance is both sexy and confident along with being sophisticated and fun. It is the perfect scent for just about any woman to wear. It will make you stand out in a crowd for sure!

This

fragrance is strong. I love bold and powerful scents , and this is a great example of that. If you like light and soft scents then don’t buy this stuff. If you like bold scents , then go crazy with it. It is my kind of perfume for sure. I only need about two sprays of this stuff and I smell wonderful all day long and into the night. The staying power of this stuff is great too! It lasts for about 10 hours or longer on me without needing any touch up spritzes. I just can’t get enough of this stuff. I think the name is perfect for this scent as well - if you love it , then you will love it for Eternity.

• Calvin Klein Eternity

The price is not bad for a Calvin Klein fragrance. You can find this scent for a price to fit any budget. Walmart sales a small version .5 oz for about $13.00. You can find bigger bottles for a little more , but still priced good for what you are getting. A 1.7 oz bottle usually goes for $39.99 and a big 3.4 oz bottle goes for around $68.00. You can find this scent just about everywhere that perfumes are sold. I think Walmart , Kmart , Target , and drug stores offer the best value. Wherever you buy this fragrance from , you should adore it. It is a very interesting scent that has gotten me many compliments over the years and into the present

day.

This is one of those perfumes that won’t ever go out of style. It is a timeless classic that smells good on any age woman. I appreciate it more now that I am in my 30’s. It is a wonderful fragrance. It is a good day or night perfume. The price is great for the quality of scent you are getting too. I love the scent and the staying power of this fragrance. There is really nothing bad to say about it. I will say a little goes a long way. This is a beautiful strong perfume , so go easy on how much you wear at one time or you might over do it. Just put on a couple of sprays and you will be good for the day.

Calvin Klein Eternity
Bezawit says :

re : It is a very interesting scent that has gotten me many compliments over the years and into the present day
This perfum has wonderfull odor. i have no idea to explain this, it is wonderfull.

Mauna Locca says :

Yeah, I love the scent of Eternity for Men, too. It has an elegant scent that can make any man smell decent and professional. It’s the perfect scent to wear when you have a job interview, just don’t overdo it. Just a hint of it will be nice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5621031450361131/k2311a0321/3.21.11