Doritos Salsa Verde  » Food  »
  • Though I know that chips are not the healthiest snack, I tend to have them all of the time
  • I love trying different types of chips, but have a special liking for only a few
  • I like that it is a product that I can find, no matter what store I go to
  • These are definitely great for people who love foods with just a tad bit of spice
  • I would recommend them to anyone who wants to add a little life to their pantry

• by adrean_j

Though I know that chips are not the healthiest snack, I tend to have them all of the time. I love trying different types of chips, but have a special liking for only a few. One chip that I really enjoy eating is the Doritos Salsa Verde tortilla chips.

I usually buy a large bag of these for about three dollars

at any local grocery store. I like that it is a product that I can find, no matter what store I go to.

The thing that I love about these Doritos is the fact that they are bursting with flavor. These are definitely great for people who love foods with just a tad bit of spice.

They have a mildly spicy flavor that really gives them a kick. I also like that they sort of taste like jalapeno, but not completely.

Another good thing is that each chip has plenty of flavor. I hate having some chips that are loaded with flavor and others with none at all.

Though these chips are delicious, they are not very good for people without ...

• Doritos Salsa Verde
      teeth or with frail teeth. The Doritos are very crunchy and are even harsh on my teeth at times.

I often find them getting stuck inside my teeth, and feel the need to brush my teeth after eating them. They are so hard and sharp that I accidentally stabbed one right into my gums on one occasion.

That was not the

most painful experience, but definitely annoying. I like these chips as a snack and think they are very reasonably priced.

I would recommend them to anyone who wants to add a little life to their pantry. I would not really suggest it to kids because they can be a little dangerous.

They are also a choking hazard because they are so hard to chew.

Gerrard says :

re : I would recommend them to anyone who wants to add a little life to their pantry
I live that product too because i can find it in any stores in go in.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2721031450231131/k2311a0321/3.21.11