Skintimate Moisturizing Shave Gel in Flirty Mango with Olive Oil  » Cosmetics  »
  • The way I like to use this flirty mango shaving gel is by first rinsing down the area of skin I am shaving with plenty of warm water
  • I also noticed a few hours after using the shave gel my skin still smelled like mangos which was a plus in my book
  • I would recommend this flirty mango shaving gel to any female to use to help get their legs silky smooth and well shaved safely because it worked well for me

• by Soleil Robins

I have finally found a scented shaving gel I really like. It is the Skintimate Moisturizing Shave Gel in Flirty Mango with Olive Oil. It smells just like tropical mangos freshly picked. Best of all this shaving gel is actually moisturizing to my skin and contains natural moisturizers in it that help keep my skin silky smooth after shaving.

The shaving gel comes in a pretty good size 7 ounce can that is very easy to squirt the shaving gel out of. The shaving gel is an orangey mango color that is a very thick silky smooth gel. When I lather the shaving gel up it turns white and into a silky shaving crème that

is just right to shave my legs and underarm area with. The natural nourishing moisturizing ingredients in the shave gel that I really like are the vitamin E, sunflower oil, olive oil, and pro vitamins. These are the ingredients that help me get a close smooth silky shave without nicking or cutting myself open or getting razor burned.

The way I like to use this flirty mango shaving gel is by first rinsing down the area of skin I am shaving with plenty of warm water. Then I like to take about a quarter size amount of the shave gel and lather it on thick on the area that I am shaving. After I take ...

• a nice sharp razor and shave my legs and underarm areas easily and safely. I can immediately smell the mango scent that is released from the shaving gel as I am shaving which is really wonderful. Once I am done shaving my legs and underarm areas I rinse the rest of the shaving gel off my skin and pat my skin dry. The shaving gel does rinse off very well without leaving a heavy drying film residue left on my skin, or leaving me feel like my skin is dried out and tight. I also noticed a few hours after using the shave gel my skin still smelled like mangos which was a plus in
        my book. There is nothing better than the sweet smell of tropical mangos. My legs even stayed silky smooth and hair free throughout the day as well.

Since I have been using this shaving gel I have also noticed the hairs on my legs getting finer and finer which is really nice cause now I shave a lot less.

I would recommend this flirty mango shaving gel to any female to use to help get their legs silky smooth and well shaved safely because it worked well for me. I do hope those of you who try this shaving gel like the mango scent and the way it helps you get a close smooth shave too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121031450141031/k2311a0321/3.21.11