Old Spice Moisturizing Shave Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • It really frustrated me to switch over from one to other shaving cream since my problem remained the same
  • As I had been taking my chances from a long time I decided to purchase the cream in spite of all the apprehensions in my mind about it claims
  • Instantly I was impressed with its aromatic scent
  • I know if you use a brand new razor, shaving is easier but then what cream are you using it also important since its contents differs so does it purpose mine was made for sensitive skin and it worked great on my skin
  • If your skin also suffers from same kind of irritation and burning after shave, I strongly recommend you to buy Old Spice Moisturizing Shave Cream

• by avidwriter

I have been looking for a good moisturizing shaving cream ever since my regular shaving cream failed to moisturize my rough and dry skin during winters. My skin is unusually dry and it turns even worse during winters. The idea of shaving on such skin scared me because of irritation and red blotches that follow. It really frustrated me to switch over from one to other shaving cream since my problem remained the same: skin burn and irritation. I was in real trouble during winters. I had to get up early morning for office and adding to that I have to shave regularly to look neat and tidy.

After shave my already dry skin used to itch a lot and when it itches you can’t help but scratch it but it doesn’t help either. One day while coming back from office as I was on my way to my flat I saw a red color poster outside a retail shop picturing a well build young man with dapper looks. I stood right before the poster and saw this name “Old Spice Moisturizing Shave Cream” I had heard the name several many times before. It was one of the most popular shaving creams I don’t know why I never put it into my basket. The poster read “For those with sensitive skin” I read the statement and smiled.

As I had

been taking my chances from a long time I decided to purchase the cream in spite of all the apprehensions in my mind about it claims. As I brought this cream home I longed to try it at once and I could not wait for my beard to grow ready for a shave. As I opened the container a sweet and intense perfume made its way into my nostrils. Instantly I was impressed with its aromatic scent. The scent reminded me of a candy I used to like very much in my childhood.

I took out small quantity of gelatin white colored paste on my fingertip and applied it on my skin which was still sparsely covered with semi grown hairs. With gentle massage it formed copious lather which soon covered every inch of my dry skin. it felt chilled on my skin and did not burn on it at all. I waited for five minute before I ran a new sharp razor blade over my foam covered face. Just where I ran the razor I could see that part of my skin without a slightest trace of a hair left behind and my skin seemed cleared than before.

I though it would burn but contrary to what I believed I felt the coolness at that part of my skin where I just ran the razor. The lather it ...

• formed was so thick that even the brand new sharp razor could barely touch my skin and shaved off the hard and rough hairs without damaging an inch of skin. Running a razor on my skin has never been so easy and comfortable. I know if you use a brand new razor, shaving is easier but then what cream are you using it also important since its contents differs so does it purpose mine was made for sensitive skin and it worked great on my skin. I splashed water on my face and the remains of the cream dissolved away surprisingly fast leaving behind only mild and sweet aroma over my face.

I dried my face with water and then glanced up in the mirror and I could tell there was something different about the looks of the person reflected back at me. I slowly ran my soft figures on my usually hard skinned face, which surprisingly felt softer and silkier under much softer fingers. My skin which is so much used to irritation and red blotches after shaving seemed awkwardly naked in the absence of them. My face gleamed as if it were drenched in moist. In order to avoid itching or burning of skin I apply after shave jell on my skin but after using this cream for the first time I felt no need to apply anything

else.

It just left my face so moist that I did not apply my moisturizer cream. I leaned forward to take a closer look and there were no spots. I smiled back at my own reflection in the mirror and by the look of it I could tell it was the smile of satisfaction. Earlier I used to shave only once a week to avoid irritation of skin and dryness that makes my face look older but now regular shaving is something that I can not afford to overlook as it affects my looks significantly. Ever since I have purchased this shaving cream on that lucky day, not a single day has passed when I go to my workplace unshaved.

Even one of my colleagues at workplace was praising about me looking handsome in clean shave. As I am a delighted customer and more than satisfied using this cream, I thought of writing a review about this amazing product. Since I have tried and tasted this cream, without a doubt I can boast that this shaving cream is a great moisturizer for rough and dry skin. If your skin also suffers from same kind of irritation and burning after shave, I strongly recommend you to buy Old Spice Moisturizing Shave Cream. Seriously folks I had this serious problem related to skin and shaving even made it worse but not after I started using Old Spice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121031450131031/k2311a0321/3.21.11