Avon Skin So Soft Replenishing Body Lotion
  • Well that's what it says on the label and I would agree totally with this statement
  • I would recommend anyone with dry skin to try Avon Skin So Soft Replenishing Body Lotion
  • I think it is quite expensive at it's normal price of just over £3, but I bought it whilst it was on offer at £1.50, however because it is so good I would be prepared to pay the full price

• by Annabel Roy

I suffer really badly with dry skin on my arms and legs and for many years have tried to find the perfect body lotion. I have tried many, both expensive and cheap, some very good and others absolute rubbish. When I moved to my present home, every month an Avon catalogue would drop through the letterbox. At first I was hesitant to bother ordering anything as it was quite expensive and depending on who you talked to depended on what reaction you received. Anyway I finally took the plunge and purchased one of their body

lotions.

Avon Skin So Soft Replenishing Body Lotion comes in a white flip top 250ml plastic bottle. The bottle shape sort of goes in at the middle, like a waistline, making it easy to pick up and grip. The artwork on the bottle is very simple, just grey writing with a pink oblong with three pink s’s written through it. It contains so many ingredients that it is impossible to list them, but the end product of a soft, white, rich, yet not sticky or oily and easily absorbed liquid is well worth opening the bottle ...

• for.

Avon Skin So Soft Replenishing Body Lotion with it’s softness delivery system, rehydrates dry skin as it’s gentle emollients smooth rough dry areas. Well that’s what it says on the label and I would agree totally with this statement. One of the worst places for dry cracked skin is my heels, nothing seemed to help, but this did. After using it for a couple of weeks there was a marked difference and after a month the cracks had gone completely and my heels were soft-brilliant.

Avon Skin So Soft Replenishing Body Lotion is soft and sensual.

It feels wonderful and cool as you rub it into your skin, is quickly absorbed and doesn’t feel oily or sticky, so being able to dress immediately and not having to wait for the lotion to soak in. I would recommend anyone with dry skin to try Avon Skin So Soft Replenishing Body Lotion. I think it is quite expensive at it’s normal price of just over £3, but I bought it whilst it was on offer at £1.50, however because it is so good I would be prepared to pay the full price. Well done Avon.

Avon Skin So Soft Replenishing Body Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121031450031031/k2311a0321/3.21.11