Juvelie Rose Cinnamon Organic Soap Bar 5 oz
  • The other appealed to me with its healthy ingredients, and this one made me curious about the interesting combination of cinnamon and rose
  • I think this is a soap they can be very proud of

• by reviewabit

I ordered this soap along with another variety from the same maker. The other appealed to me with its healthy ingredients, and this one made me curious about the interesting combination of cinnamon and rose. It’s not a duo I have encountered before and probably would not have imagined myself. These soaps are all natural in every way imaginable.

They do not have detergents, artificial color or fragrance, and the ingredients are simple and organic. This is old fashioned, hand crafted real soap. The rose and cinnamon soap is in a rough cut ridged-surfaced large bar, and it has a mottled caramel brown and cream

color.

The soap’s base is coconut oil and shea butter, and it contains the essential oil of cinnamon bark and organic rose petals. Since these are real rose petals, and not a rose-inspired perfume, the rose scent in this soap is barely there and very natural. It is outshone by both the hint of cinnamon, and the smell of natural cold process soap, which you will be familiar with if you use hand made soaps.

Because of its shape and texture, this soap is easy to handle in the shower and has a great home-made look about it. The ...

• colors remind me of homemade fudge candy, and I have to admit that looking at the marbled bar kind of makes me hungry. The combination of scents makes for a very original and pleasant albeit light fragrance for this product.

I like it. The smell does not stay long in the shower, and does not linger on the skin. The quality of the soap, just like the other one I ordered, is excellent.

It makes a rich, creamy lather that leaves you feeling very clean and refreshed. This soap does not dry your skin. It is gentle and does not irritate.

There are

no chemicals to worry about. I always feel good about using a product that is harm free, and completely natural. Safe, healthy, and pure can be fun too!

The quality of these two soaps from Juvelie that I have tried has convinced me that all of their soaps are probably just as good, so I am looking forward to ordering more.

I would highly recommend this brand. It’s great natural soap, made with precise care and kept to very high quality standards. The rose and cinnamon variety is refreshing and unique if a bit indescribable.

I think this is a soap they can be very proud of.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3420031449780631/k2311a0320/3.20.11