Earth Therapeutics Circu-flo Health Socks 1 pair med/lg
  • Although they are not made specifically for diabetics, they have some interesting features that makes them unique and desirable
  • Since I use tea tree products on my feet, I rarely have a problem with bacteria or fungus now, but it’s nice to know I have even more protection from my socks
  • I love to wear them walking, because they keep my feet drier as well as more comfortable and well padded
  • In fact, I suspect most people would be pretty impressed with them

• by reviewabit

A diabetes patient and good friend turned me on to these socks. Although they are not made specifically for diabetics, they have some interesting features that makes them unique and desirable. I have long been a fan of the Earth Therapeutics company, so when I was told it was them who made the socks, it was a definite positive factor.

These are not the usual looking socks that you find for foot health purposes. They are not white, but a charcoal gray with

a white striped cuff.

In other words, these look like socks that you would buy simply for the way they look, and not medicinal purposes. Somehow when you wear them, you don’t feel like they are meant for your foot health– they just look cool and different, and people will often ask where you got them.

They have a non-resistant cuff, making them comfortable and appropriate for diabetic feet. The ventilated mesh weave is made from bamboo fabric, which supposedly works to reflect far infrared waves to improve circulation.

If that sounds a little weird and hard to swallow, don’t worry, you’re not alone. My eyebrow went up too when I read that– but I was sold already with the look and feel of the sock, as well as its comfort.

It has a built in soft arch support, and extra padding for the heel. The toe has a flat knit seam, making it comfortable and unable to leave marks on your toes or irritate ...

• Earth Therapeutics Circu-flo Health Socks  1 pair med/lg
      them in your shoes.

The bamboo weave is ventilated well, so your feet as less likely to get sweaty, and it helps to regulate the temperature year round. Bamboo is also supposed to be odor absorbing, anti bacterial and anti fungal.

Since I use tea tree products on my feet, I rarely have a problem with bacteria or fungus now, but it’s nice to know I have even more protection from my socks. I can honestly say these are some

of the most comfortable socks I own.

I love to wear them walking, because they keep my feet drier as well as more comfortable and well padded. As for the far infrared thing, well, I don’t really know how that works to be honest– but I can say that my circulation is excellent, and my feet feel great.

These are definitely worth a look, especially if you have problem feet. I highly recommend them.

In fact, I suspect most people would be pretty impressed with them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3420031449770531/k2311a0320/3.20.11