Jason Natural Cosmetics Conditioner Thin-To-Thick Hair & Scalp Therapy 8 oz  » Health  »
1.5
  • I bought a bottle of this shampoo from a local health food store that carries a selection of natural health and beauty lines
  • I like Jason grand in general, as most products I’ve used have been fairly good
  • I love the fact that this product does not have the chemicals in it that most products for thinning hair have
  • While I have a shampoo that volumizes pretty well, most conditioners were too heavy feeling, so I thought I would give a new one a try
  • I will continue to try Jason products, as I am happy with their commitment to natural alternatives– but this is one I cannot really recommend for thinning hair

• by reviewabit

I bought a bottle of this shampoo from a local health food store that carries a selection of natural health and beauty lines. I like Jason grand in general, as most products I’ve used have been fairly good. I love the fact that this product does not have the chemicals in it that most products for thinning hair have.

This is initially why I bought the product. While I have a shampoo that volumizes pretty well, most conditioners were too heavy feeling, so I thought I would give a new one a try.

While the smell is nice, and the natural ingredient list, I

did not find this conditioner to work well for my own thinning hair. It feels heavy and waxy, and after rinsing it out, I felt I needed to actually wash my hair again, although I avoided the urge.

After blow drying my hair, it looked a bit flat and weighted. I do think this is a great product for fly away hairs– because my hair actually looked very smooth after the treatment, it just didn’t look as full.

I would say this is more appropriate for someone who is looking for a good conditioner for a flat-ironed style. That is far from the ...

• fluffiness that those of us who have thinning hair are craving.

The scent is a floral/mint type. It leaves a nice little tingle in your scalp, and does not linger too long in the air, so it won’t interfere with other smells.

My partner felt of my hair after I used this conditioner, and actually said it was softer and silkier, but soft and silky takes second priority when you can see the pink of your scalp. I thought about maybe using it just on the ends of my hair, since the scalp is where I am lacking, but it is difficult to do

that, and if the ends are weighty, it seems like they will just pull the hair down and make it even flatter, defeating the purpose of the volume shampoos and styling aids.

There are some merits to the ingredients that are included for helping the health of your scalp, but as much as I appreciate that, the look of my hair is the main focus here. I will continue to try Jason products, as I am happy with their commitment to natural alternatives– but this is one I cannot really recommend for thinning hair.

“Thin to flat” might have been a better name for the product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3420031449740531/k2311a0320/3.20.11