Thicker Fuller Hair Weightless Volumizing Hair Spray 8 oz  » Health  »
  • I don’t mind a lot of fragrance if I like how it smells, but this was not pleasant to me at all
  • The problem with the humidity though is that it seems to sort of re-activate the fragrance of the product
  • If you have no sense of smell, I think you will otherwise be very pleased with it

• by reviewabit

This product is a rather inexpensive hair spray made for adding volume to your hair. It is called weightless, and it does indeed feel pretty light. I have thinning hair and have a need for the least heavy hair products, so that I can retain as much volume as possible.

When I first used this, the one thing that bothered me was the strong fragrance. I don’t mind a lot of fragrance if I like how it smells, but this was not pleasant to me at all.

It had a similar smell to Ellenet, which is most unpleasant and sticks with you all day. As far as performance, the spray has great

hold, while still being soft.

The hair is brushable, and even with repeated applications, will not feel weighty or stiff. I don’t know if I would go so far to say that it adds any volume to your hair, unless you use it as a root lift, but that can be done with most any styling product so is not particularly special.

It does not really change the texture or volume of your hair, it just helps you retain what is there already. It keeps your hair from losing volume by falling flat.

I have found it especially useful on very humid days. On days when my hair is otherwise likely to ...

• just faint at the moment I walk outside, this spray keeps it upright and semi-conscious, at least.

The problem with the humidity though is that it seems to sort of re-activate the fragrance of the product. There is nothing more disconcerting than worrying if other people think you suddenly smell like bug spray.

It would take a lot of explaining. I plan on looking to see if they make a non-scented version, because for the price, this is a pretty good hair psray that I would have no problems with if it were not scented, or were scented differently.

I don’t know what they were thinking when they picked

the fragrance ingredients. The spray nozzle on the product has clogged up a few times, and this is one reason that I normally prefer to use a non-aerosol spray, but I made an exception to see if this would do what it said it would.

I have admittedly realized that the fine mist of an aerosol is less likely to make your hair flatten and feel weighted, but it is more likely to make you gag and have to run from the room. If not for the fragrance, I would probably give this a much higher rating.

If you have no sense of smell, I think you will otherwise be very pleased with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3420031449720531/k2311a0320/3.20.11