Casio G-shock Watch  » Watches  »
  • The Casio G-shock model that I bought for less than $50.00(American)has a non-removable battery that is charged by a solar panel built into the face of the watch

• by chip pittman
      I do not like shopping for watches. This is why I could not be happier with my Casio G-shock.

I am hard on all of my gear and durability is a must for anything I use that is not disposable.

The Casio G-shock model that I bought for

less than $50(American)has a non-removable battery that is charged by a solar panel built into the face of the watch.

While this might not be good for people in the Arctic winter or dwelling in caves, it is perfect for those of us who see more than five hours of light each day.

It also has a function that allows it to receive a signal beamed from the atomic clock in Colorado and set the proper time accordingly.

It does this once every night so that you know you always have the “correct” time.

You can ...

• Casio G-shock Watch
      disable this feature if you need to have your watch set with your boss’ less accurate timepiece.

The G-shock has all of the things that one would expect in a quality digital watch including: stop watch, day of week and date diplayed, and multiple alarms.

It is water

resistant to 200m (which is alot further than I ever want to go) and is designed to take a real beating.

If you are an adventurer that is tough on his gear and has trouble finding things that are durable enough to keep up with you, then the G-shock is for you!

Casio G-shock Watch

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 64504144961030/k2311a045/4.5.07