Canon Pixma MP560 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Photo Printer
  • I was in the market to purchase a wireless printer and I found this one on the store
  • I believe this is a really good one and it has a lot of really good features that I'm sure anyone would enjoy
  • It's completely wireless and that's one of the main things that I like about it
  • The tray folds in which I believe is an amazing feature because once you're done you can simply fold it up without the need to take up additional room
  • I would highly recommend it to anyone that's in the market to purchase one

• by John

I was in the market to purchase a wireless printer and I found this one on the store. I believe this is a really good one and it has a lot of really good features that I’m sure anyone would enjoy. It is an all in one so it has both the printer and the scanner built in. I was able to find it in Office Depot and it was priced at 85 dollars. Considering what you are getting I believe it’s well worth the price. Canon is a very well known brand so you already know that you are getting a high quality, well made device.

It’s fairly simple to get everything set up after taking it out of the box.

After turning it on it instantly connect to the router without having to do any type of set up. It’s completely wireless and that’s one of the main things that I like about it. When using it you don’t have to be concerned about cords and you can also use it with multiple computers without having to run multiple cables. There is also a usb port attached to it so if you would prefer to use it with usb you do have that option.

Overall, it’s 17 inches long and 14 inches wide. It doesn’t take up much space at all. I love the design of the print tray. The tray folds in which I believe is an amazing feature because once ...

• you’re done you can simply fold it up without the need to take up additional room.

The print quality that you get from it is totally amazing. When you print photos using it, they look very close to the actual image that you see on the computer screen. I don’t believe you can expect much more when it comes to the picture quality. When you are printing with it I am amazed by how fast it print. When printing a very detailed photo it’s usually done within a few seconds which is a lot faster than most others that I have used. During use I would say that it’s fairly quiet. When it’s printing you can’t tell unless you are up close

to it.

Another thing that I love about it is the fact that you are able to print directly from your SD card using it. This is a very convenient feature. I know from experience that it can be a really big hassle when you have to pull up your pictures on the computer and then print them out. With this you can simply put the card in and print. There is a small LCD screen also which allows you to be able to view them before you print.

Overall, I believe it’s wonder. All together I don’t believe you’ll find a much better printer and scanner than this. I would highly recommend it to anyone that’s in the market to purchase one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1620031449580531/k2311a0320/3.20.11