George Foreman GR0742S 3-in-1 Panini Press Grill  » Housewares  »
  • George Foreman is a very well known brand when it comes to grills and I believe this particular one is wonderful
  • Another thing that I love about it is the stainless steel look of it
  • It's amazing to look at the grease and fat that it drains off and it's good to know that it's no longer on the food
  • I would highly recommend it to anyone that's considering it

• by John

George Foreman is a very well known brand when it comes to grills and I believe this particular one is wonderful. I located it on Amazon.com and it sold for 40 dollars plus shipping. Considering what you are getting I believe this thing is very low priced. After using it for some time I believe it’s well worth the money paid. It has several different uses and you are able to use it to cook almost anything.

Like most other George Foreman grills that I have owned this one is designed wonderfully. Overall it is 15 inches wide and 14 inches long. I would

say that it’s fairly medium sizes. Another thing that I love about it is the stainless steel look of it. The outside does not accumulate much food stains or build up which helps to maintain the really good look that it has. The lid has a very long handle attached to it. The handle has a really nice chrome look. When you need to open the handle there is no need to use a cloth because it’s completely cook even when it’s turned on. There is a very large adjustable temperature nozzle located on the front. I would say that it’s about an inch in diameter. It’s large which makes it very easy to grasp and it’s very easy to find.

When it comes to cooking on it I don’t believe it could be much easier. I works very well for cooking almost any kind of meat. The cooking surface is 85 square inches and it holds a lot of food. There is a removable drip pan included. It slides out after you’re done so you can easily dispose of the grease. It’s amazing to look at the grease and fat that it drains off and it’s good to know that it’s no longer on the ...

• George Foreman GR0742S 3-in-1 Panini Press Grill
      food. One thing that I love about the cooking surface is the fact that it’s adjustable. Depending on the food that you are cooking you may not want it to drain as much as others so I believe this is a wonderful addition. The cooking surface is double sided which is amazing. When you are cooking on this thing all you have to do is set it until it’s done because you don’t have to be concerned about having to continuously flip the food.

The surface is remove-able. The cooking surface is easy to clean. It is a non stick surface.

When it comes to cleaning it doesn’t take much time at all. It’s dishwasher safe so you can place it into the dishwasher but it’s not much of a hassle at all when manually washing it. There is no scrubbing required at all which is certainly something that I can appreciate.

Overall, I believe it’s a great buy. When you cook food on this this it tastes wonderful, lean and I don’t believe you could ask for a much better taste. If you are in the market to purchase a grill I believe it’s well worth a look. I would highly recommend it to anyone that’s considering it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5320031449550531/k2311a0320/3.20.11