Nokia X3-02 Cell Phone  » Phones  »
  • I purchased the Nokia X3-02 over a month ago and I have really enjoyed using
  • At the time of purchase I paid 180 dollars for it
  • The look is a little different than the look of most others but I love it
  • One thing that I have noticed with the keys is that they do have sort of a loose feel to them
  • I would highly recommend it to anyone that's in the market to purchase a new cell phone

• by John

I purchased the Nokia X3-02 over a month ago and I have really enjoyed using. I purchased it online from Amazon.com. At the time of purchase I paid 180 dollars for it. It’s a fairly expensive phone but it has a lot of really advanced features so I believe it’s worth every dollar that I paid. Along with the price you will also have to pay the shipping costs depending on which shipping method you go with. I did some searching locally but I didn’t find it in any of my local cell phone stores.

When I first saw it the first thing that stood out to me was the overall look of the phone. The look is a little different than the look of most others but I love it. The entire phone has a very attractive

silver like color which stands out very well. The keys on it are also very large. I have really large fingers so this is certainly something that I can appreciate. One thing that I have noticed with the keys is that they do have sort of a loose feel to them. I don’t believe this is a main issue because it has not caused any problems so far. The phone has a nice slim look and feel so it’s easy to handle. It’s fairly light weight. Compared to most others phones that I have used I would say the weight is somewhat average.

In my opinion I believe this is one of the most advanced phone that you can purchase. There are so many really good features on this thing. It has a touch screen included.

• It’s a 2.4 inch which is not very large but it gets the job done. One thing that I have noticed with the screen is that it has a very slick coat over it and this is very beneficial. When using it you don’t have to be concerned about fingerprints or smears because this thing resists them completely. It’s amazing. The phone supports several quad bands including GSM 850, 900, 1800 and 1900. If you are someone that travels a lot it’s a great buy. It supports several carriers and all you have to do is simply switch out the sim card which is completely hassle free.

The call quality couldn’t be better. I prefer to use Nokia phones over most other brands because I have noticed that they usually pick up the best possible signal and

this one is not different. I use it with ATT and the signal strength is always full or near full. The calls are always clear and unlike the previous phone that I owned I have not had any problems with calls going in and out. It has Wi-Fi built into the device. This is a very convenient option because I don’t have internet service on my phone and it’s wonderful to be able to access the internet when I’m within the range of a WiFi signal. Some of the other features that are available on the phone include blue tooth and an FM radio.

Overall, I have been really satisfied with it. I have not had any issues with it so far. I would highly recommend it to anyone that’s in the market to purchase a new cell phone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3720031449540531/k2311a0320/3.20.11