Polder Jumbo Paper Towel Holder  » Housewares  »
  • I was in the store and I was not intent on purchasing a paper towel holder but I decided to purchase this one because I really love it
  • I purchased it from Wal-Mart over a year ago and I paid 14 dollars for it
  • You may believe that the price is a bit expensive compared to most others but I believe it's well worth the money
  • The first thing that I noticed about it when I saw it in the store is the overall look of it
  • Overall, I have been very impressed with it

• by John

I was in the store and I was not intent on purchasing a paper towel holder but I decided to purchase this one because I really love it. This is a counter top paper towel holder which means that you don’t have to do anything to install it. All you have to do is sit it on the counter and that’s it. I purchased it from Wal-Mart over a year ago and I paid 14 dollars for it. I believe I made a really good purchase. You may believe that the price is a bit expensive compared to most others but I believe it’s well worth the money.

When you purchase a paper towel holder I believe it’s not only essential to get one that works well when dispensing

paper towels but it’s also necessary to get one that looks good. The first thing that I noticed about it when I saw it in the store is the overall look of it. It’s a total of 8 inches in diameter and 15 inches tall. The entire thing is made out of stainless steel material which is certainly one of my most favorite quality.

When you hold it this thing has a very heavy feel so you can tell that it’s made out of very high quality material. Of course stainless steel goes well with almost any kitchen no matter the color. It’s very small but it really helped out a lot to improve the look of my kitchen. I have stainless steel appliances and it ...

• fits in perfectly. If you are someone that has stainless steel appliances I believe it’s a must have. Underneath the base of it there are rubber feet attached which provides it with a cushion which I believe is wonderful because I use it on the counter.

When I first received it there was not much that I had to assemble. All I had to do was simply connect it to the base and I was done. This thing is very simple and easy to use. When it comes to adding paper towels to it all you have to do is simply unscrew the knob at the top of the arm, slide them onto the arm and you’re done. I don’t believe it could be much easier. It

supports all paper towels that I have purchased even the much larger rolls. When removing paper towels it’s very easy. The holder itself is very heavy so it doesn’t easily move around so you are able to remove paper towels using only one hand. There is a smaller arm attached to the bottom near the holding arm which works wonderful when you are pulling off a paper towel and it also helps to hold the paper towels in place so that they don’t unroll when you don’t want them to.

Overall, I have been very impressed with it. If you are in the market to purchase one of the top of the line paper towel holders I believe this is a great buy. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5320031449520531/k2311a0320/3.20.11