Presto 6020 Options Electric Multi-Cooker  » Housewares  »
  • I was in the market to purchase a multi cooker so I decided to go with this one
  • It is sold at several retail locations but I found it at Wal-Mart
  • It was only priced at 60 dollars which I believe is fairly inexpensive
  • Overall, I have been very impressed with it
  • I would highly recommend it to anyone that wants to purchase one

• by John

I was in the market to purchase a multi cooker so I decided to go with this one. The Presto 6020 is a multi cooker that has several different uses, you can use it to deep fry or even steam foods. It is sold at several retail locations but I found it at Wal-Mart. It was only priced at 60 dollars which I believe is fairly inexpensive. I didn’t find many others that were below this price so I was glad I found it.

It’s manufactured by Presto which I was not very familiar with at the time but this thing is very well built. It seems to be made out of very high quality material. Overall, it’s 10 inches in diameter and 13 inches tall. The entire thing is constructed out

of very thick stainless steel material. The stainless steel has several really good benefits. The first thing about it is that it’s easy to clean. After you’re done cooking with it you’ll notice that nothing sticks to this thing. It’s dishwasher safe and if you are manually cleaning it you want have to go through a lot of hassle. It’s very durable and I’m sure that it can hold up to almost anything.

There are plastic feet attached to the bottom which makes it wonderful when placing it on the counter. With the feet attached it’s about 1 inch high so during use you don’t have to be concerned about it transferring heat to the surface. There is a glass top included which is wonderful. When cooking you ...

• can clearly see the inside without having to repeatedly remove the top which is certainly something that I can appreciate.

There are handles attached to the side of the cooker which makes it very easy to carry around. The handles are also made out of stainless steel. I believe it would be a lot better if the handles included a plastic covering because during use they can get very warm.

The size of the inside of the cooker is huge. The size is 6 quarts which is amazing. I’m able to use it to cook almost anything. Some of the things that I use it for include frying chicken, fish and other meats. The basket comes included with it so you are able to easily add and remove food when frying. The basket

is fairly large and it has a plastic covering over the handle so you don’t have to be concerned about using a towel whenever you want to use it. I have also occasionally used it for steaming foods such as beans and other pasta. There is a thermostat attached to the bottom of it so you are able to adjust the heat accordingly. It’s a circled knob so it’s very easy to change and all of the settings are clearly labeled.

Overall, I have been very impressed with it. I don’t believe you can make a much better purchase. I have owned it for about 5 months and I have been very satisfied with the purchase. It’s well worth the price. I would highly recommend it to anyone that wants to purchase one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5320031449500531/k2311a0320/3.20.11