Cowon X7 MP3 Player  » Electronics  »
  • I believe it's a fairly good device and in my opinion it's one of the best that you can buy
  • The price is certainly a lot more expensive than most other models but I believe this thing is worth it
  • Instead of having to repeatedly click through several different options I can say from experience that it's a lot easier to just touch the song or video that you want to play to get it started instantly
  • I have on occasions noticed an issue were it tends to have a slight delay which can be resolved by turning it off and back on
  • I would highly recommend it to anyone that's in the market to purchase one

• by John

The Cowon X7 is a 160 GB mp3 player. I believe it’s a fairly good device and in my opinion it’s one of the best that you can buy. It’s sold at Office Depot at a price of 250 dollars. The price is certainly a lot more expensive than most other models but I believe this thing is worth it. If you are willing to pay a little more for a top of the line mp3 player I believe it’s worth it.

The entire thing has a fairly basic design. The outer casing is entirely black. It’s a total of 6 inches long and 3.2 inches wide. It’s .4 inches thick and I can say that it’s very easy to grasp and handle during use.

It has 160 GB of storage space which is something

that I was amazed by. The storage space is almost the size of the space in my computer. It holds a lot of data. It supports up to 10 hours of videos and 103 hours of audio.

There is a touchscreen on it which makes it a lot easier to access. Instead of having to repeatedly click through several different options I can say from experience that it’s a lot easier to just touch the song or video that you want to play to get it started instantly. The screen responds fairly well. I have on occasions noticed an issue were it tends to have a slight delay which can be resolved by turning it off and back on. This is not something that I notice a lot so I don’t believe it’s a ...

• major defect. The screen is a 4.3 inch and the overall quality is great. The video is always crisp and clear and I have not noticed any issues with the overall quality.

It has an internal speaker which is something that I was very impressed by because it’s not something that you find in most mp3 players. If you don’t want to use a headset you can simply listen directly from the device which is certainly very convenient. There is also a TV out port that allows you to connect the device to a TV. It’s a very convenient option to be able to simply connect it to the TV to play videos that you have stored on it.

I would say that the battery works fairly well. It very rarely needs to be re-charged even

when playing several videos. There are also a few other features that I like about it. There is also an FM radio included which is a very beneficial option. Sometimes you just want to be able to listen to the radio instead of MP3s so this is certainly something that I can appreciate. It has a blue tooth interface built directly into the device itself. You can simply exchange audio files and videos between other blue tooth devices without much of a hassle.

Overall, I believe it’s wonderful. You may believe that the price is a lot higher than others but when you look a little closer at the several features that it has I believe you’ll believe the price is fairly reasonable. I would highly recommend it to anyone that’s in the market to purchase one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1620031449480531/k2311a0320/3.20.11