Coleman 9949-750 Road Trip Grill LXE  » Housewares  »
  • I was in the store to purchase a grill mainly for tailgating and I found this one
  • I have to say that the price was a bit higher than I would have like to pay but I believe it was one of the best models in the store so I believe it's worth the purchase
  • When it's folded it's only 36 inches long and 22 inches wide which is very small for a grill in my opinion
  • It has two wheels attached to the bottom that are very convenient
  • I believe it's a must have for anybody that's look for the perfect addition to their tailgating supplies

• by John

I really love this grill. I was in the store to purchase a grill mainly for tailgating and I found this one. I really love it. It’s completely hassle free and it’s very easy to travel with. I was able to find it at Wal-Mart and it’s priced at 150 dollars. I have to say that the price was a bit higher than I would have like to pay but I believe it was one of the best models in the store so I believe it’s worth the purchase.

One of my most favorite features about it is the fact that it folds completely flat. This thing is very easy to travel with and when you store it away it

doesn’t take up much space. It’s amazing. When it’s folded it’s only 36 inches long and 22 inches wide which is very small for a grill in my opinion. When you want to use the grill it’s fairly easy to get started. All you have to do is spread out the base and you can use it anywhere in no time.

The overall design is great. It has two wheels attached to the bottom that are very convenient. I know that it can be a big hassle when trying to move a grill from one location to another but the addition of the wheels certainly help out a lot. The entire frame is made out of steel material.

• It’s very durable and when it’s standing up this thing is very sturdy. There are two side tables attached on both sides of it. It’s wonderful to have a place to sit containers and cooking utensils during use. The lid is easy to open and close. There is a plastic handle attached to it which means that you don’t have to use a cloth when you want to open it. There are also handles attached to pull sides of it which eliminates some of the hassle when you are carrying around or pulling it.

There is a 285 inch cooking surface. I assume that the cooking surface is non-stick because during use nothing sticks to this thing which makes it

a lot easier to clean. It has a 10,000 BTU cooking area. It heats up fairly quick. There are a total of 2 burners on it which I believe is wonderful. Sometimes when you are cooking different foods they may require different temperatures so this is a wonderful addition.

Overall, I’m very impressed with this grill. I believe it’s a must have for anybody that’s look for the perfect addition to their tailgating supplies. It would also work great for camping and small parties. It’s manufactured by Coleman which is a very well known name when it comes to grills. I would highly recommend it to anybody that’s in the market to purchase a convenient and easy to use grill.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5320031449470531/k2311a0320/3.20.11