Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion some months ago and I am very happy with the results
  • I purchased this product at Macy's and depending on what you want it can cost anything from $13 to $25
  • This product is amazing and has done wonders to my skin
  • Before I found this moisturizer my face was dry and I had some flaky spots on my cheeks

• by snapfish0714

Everyone needs a great moisturizer that they know they can depend on. I bought Clinique’s Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion some months ago and I am very happy with the results. I purchased this product at Macy’s and depending on what you want it can cost anything from $13 to $25.

It’s a bit pricey but defiantly worth it. I use it every night after I was my face and apply toner.

I also use

it in the mornings before I put on makeup as a base. This product is amazing and has done wonders to my skin.

Before I found this moisturizer my face was dry and I had some flaky spots on my cheeks. After using this moisturizer my face has dramatically changed so that my face is soft and looks radiant.

It only took about a week to see results and it defiantly pairs well when ...

• you use it with Clinique’s cleanser and clarifying lotion. It may seem like a lot to pay for a moisturizer but it lasts a very long time.

This moisturizer does not have a strong chemical scent that most other moisturizers have, it smells clean. It’s texture is watery and easy to apply.

I only use about out pump and it covers my whole face. But, there is some downfalls to this moisturizer.

First off,

the moisturizer is very rich and might not be good for people with very oily skin. Another downfall is that it doesn’t have any SPF.

Overall,I really think it’s a great product that you should defiantly try out!

Tips: -Only use about 1 pump because you don’t want to over moisturize. -Apply some under your makeup to protect your skin.

-You can mix this with foundations that are too heavy to make it a more desired consistency.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120031449460531/k2311a0320/3.20.11