Heart no Kuni no Alice manga  » Books  »
  • It’s quite interesting how they thought of the idea
  • I recommend it especially for magic and romance book readers out there

• by Lea

I’m sure many of us have heard or even read the story of Alice in Wonderland. A little girl who followed a rabbit and falling down the hole with lots of magical things happening during her journey. Now, there’s a manga or Japanese comic made for it. The story is very similar to Lewis Caroll’s Alice in Wonderland, but with a little change here and there. Now, the story is about a Alice who was brought by the rabbit to

Wonderland. Alice wasn’t the one who followed the rabbit. If you’ll actually see how the rabbit looks like, I’m sure you’ll just love how lovable-looking it can be. Honestly, for a picture drawn, it’s cute enough. The artist, Hoshino Soumei did a good job with the characters. I really like it.

The thing about the whole story that excites me is how the handsome guys fall for Alice. They love her and I just can’t stop thinking which of them will Alice ...

• actually choose in the end. It makes me so curious to the point that I kept thinking about it even after reading the latest chapter released. It saddens me that the release of the chapters aren’t as fast as other mangas or Japanese comics. If only they could make it faster, then surely I’ll be one of the many people out there reading it as soon as it’s out for release.

Another thing about the twist in the story is how the

Red Queen likes Alice. In Lewis Caroll’s book, the queen and Alice had some conflict with one another. It’s quite interesting how they thought of the idea. Also, there are some parts of the story that makes me curious why Peter White, the rabbit is acting hesitantly at certain times. I must say that there’s something new to the old and new Alice in Wonderland. Reading this Japanese comic is very entertaining. I recommend it especially for magic and romance book readers out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1720031449390531/k2311a0320/3.20.11