30 Days of Night. A Movie  » Movies  »
  • He loves scary movie and feels that romantic comedies are really boring
  • I was really impressed that while there was this main plot of a group of evil murderous vampires, there was also another plot of the man and wife who were seperated
  • I think that if you like scary movies than this bears watching it for yourself

• by jonna daniels

To be fully honest I cannot stand scary movies, I am a much bigger fan of romantic comedies. However while I maybe a romantic comedy person, my husband is not. He loves scary movie and feels that romantic comedies are really boring.

That being said every once in awhile he will watch one with me. In return though I have to watch a scary movie with him.

One of the last movies that I watched with him was 30 Days

of Night. To be plainly honest that movie scared the crap out of me.

It was bloody, it was scary and it is a movie that I almost liked but will never watch again. The plot of this movie was pretty decent even for a scary movie.

I was really impressed that while there was this main plot of a group of evil murderous vampires, there was also another plot of the man and wife who were seperated. I liked that ...

• the movie included some drama instead pof being just fully gory.

On th eother hand, to whomever decided to cast Josh Hartnett as the male lead: THANKYOU!!!. He is so hot it us not even funny.

Whoever was the genius that cast him should receive a huge bonus. He was completely hot as a human but with the black eyes of a vampire he was so dangerous and smokin that it was crazy.

He did a great job

with his character not just his looks though. He was really able to capture the feelings of his character and really bring that through.

Overall I thought this movie was okay. It was kind of gory for my tastes but since I am not a fan of scary movies I did not focus this reivew on what I did not like.

I tried to focus on what I did like. I think that if you like scary movies than this bears watching it for yourself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1120031449350531/k2311a0320/3.20.11