Queasy Drops Pink 21 ct Sour Raspberry  » Health  »
1.5
  • Raspberry I like– but sour is another story
  • I decided that I needed to get something to wash the flavor away, and I remembered my grandmother drinking Coke syrup for nausea
  • There ends my experience with sour raspberry Queasy Drops
  • I definitely recommend the product itself– it is all natural and effective– but not this flavor, unless for some reason you are one of those folks who just love sour candy

• by reviewabit

I have used the product Queasy Drops in the past for nausea. It had a moderate success rate, depending on what exactly it was that was making me feel sick. I recommended the product to a friend who was pregnant and suffering morning sickness, and she raved about how well it worked for her. Well, it so happened that I was with that very friend one day when I began to feel a little sick after having eaten a much larger than necessary serving of lunch at

a favorite restaurant.

I mentioned feeling a bit green, and she happened to have some Queasy Drops in her purse to share with me. I have to be careful how many of these I take, because I am diabetic and they are sweetened with rice and cane juice, but I am usually ok with one or two. The flavor she had was one I had not tried– the sour raspberry.

Raspberry I like– but sour is another story. I have never been a fan of sour candies. Nevertheless, I gave it a try.

The tartness hit me right away. It wasn’t really any worse than your standard sour candies, but the bite of it at a time when I was not feeling my best just didn’t seem like the right thing. After finishing the drop I still felt queasy and not soothed at all.

I almost dreaded taking another one, but since I had a lot to do on this day and needed to get myself in order quickly– and because it was ...

•  Queasy Drops Pink 21 ct Sour Raspberry
      the only thing available at the time to try, I ate another one. That was pathetically dumb. If you ever take something that makes you feel ill, you don’t take another one.

After the second sour tasting drop, I had gone from slightly queasy to downright nauseous. I did not let on to my friend that her drops had made me worse. After all, I was the one who recommended the product– but I had only taken one of the milder flavors, and it had worked for

me.

I decided that I needed to get something to wash the flavor away, and I remembered my grandmother drinking Coke syrup for nausea. I ordered a Coke. This sent my blood sugar soaring, but it did settle my stomach.

There ends my experience with sour raspberry Queasy Drops. I am quite sure that I will never be taking another one. I definitely recommend the product itself– it is all natural and effective– but not this flavor, unless for some reason you are one of those folks who just love sour candy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3418031449180631/k2311a0318/3.18.11