Whirly Wash by As Seen On TV  » Housewares  »
1.5
  • It uses up a lot of water compared to scrubbing with a sponge and a bucket of soapy water
  • However, the Whirly Wash does have benefits

• by MisterTickle

Whirly wash is probably the most useless tool I’ve seen and used. I got Whirly Was mainly for washing the car. How it works is it uses water to turn the brush. This turning brush scrubs your car and you can simply hold the handle and do nothing at all. This will also including not doing any scrubbing movements. I got this for $19.99 and it was delivered to me with a shipping fee. I received it in about two and a half weeks and started using it. The box contained the rotating

brush, the dispenser where you can dispense wax or cleaning fluid (soap), eleven adjustable brush head, and two plastic coated aluminum extension handles. This is actually pretty straight forward.

I mentioned that this tool is completely useless and I mean it. It uses up a lot of water compared to scrubbing with a sponge and a bucket of soapy water. Water just drips out and the brush just spins. The big brush is ineffective in areas such as the tires. I saw the video and it showed the cleaning the tires demonstration. When ...

• I actually used it, the brush is too big to get inside the tires and give it a full clean. That is a big problem. Since this Whirly Wash uses the water from the water hose to power the brush, it won’t work unless you’re water is turned up high and has lots of pressure.

However, the Whirly Wash does have benefits. For example, it comes with different spray heads so you can choose between jet, mist, shower, and more. According to the advertisement, these spray heads can be used to clean gutters,

sidewalks, windows, cars, sidewalks, and more. However, I find that it all depends on the the water pressure. I have a really weak gardening hose. It is very hard to use this Whirly Wash. It’s really not useful as getting a simple watering head from a hardware store will give you all these spray head features. The brush isn’t really necessary and I don’t see it has being able to remove the tough dirt. It’s really not worth getting. The brush is not that easy to use. I find a sponge works better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5318031449050631/k2311a0318/3.18.11