As Seen On TV Glass Wash’R  » Housewares  »
  • I thought that this would make cleaning cups a breeze
  • So if you are going to buy this Glass WashR, then I suggest you consider finding out your cup size
  • I find this a minor issue, not very important at all
  • However, what I like most about this glass washer is that it is very small and saves a lot of water
  • The price is very cheap so I don't think the makers can actually make some very advanced

• by MisterTickle

I got this Glass Washer by As Seen On TV. The price is only $8. I got it when I walked in their store. To me, I hate cleaning and washing, especially glass cups. It’s really hard to reach the very bottom of the cups since the mouth/ opening is very small. I thought that this would make cleaning cups a breeze. This Glass Washer is actually very simple. It’s just two brushes, one on the outside and one on the inside scrubbing the glass cup as you turn it. I find this very simple, but only somewhat effective. I have found a few flaws with this glass washer. Let’s start with what is good about this glass washer.

If you are operating in a restaurant or bar, then this will be useful. With people constantly demanding drinks, you

will need to wash glass cups quite quickly. This Glass Washr, spelled without the “e”, has suction cups that stick to just about any counter. This is great as I now only need to use one hand to clean instead of two hands. This leaves me free to do other cleaning. It has brushes on the inside and on the outside so you can clean both sides at once while you are twisting and turning the cup. This is very straight forwards and very simple to use.

I have noticed a couple of things though. For one, the design isn’t a one size fit all type. Smaller cups or bigger cups will not work. You cannot clean then as they do not fit in properly. So if you are going to buy this Glass WashR, then I suggest you ...

• consider finding out your cup size. I was very fortunate that I can clean my glass cups with this washer as they fit. However, some glass cups may not fit. This is very important to buying a product that you can use. The other thing is that the brushes and bristles on them do not seem to be replaceable. I find this a minor issue, not very important at all. The reason is because the price is only eight dollars so you can easily just buy another one after you can not use your current one any more. The last thing I want to mention is that the outside brush can not clean the bottom of the cup. The brush does not reach there so you may still have to use your ordinary washing cloth to clean it.

However,

what I like most about this glass washer is that it is very small and saves a lot of water. Washing machines for kitchen ware uses a lot of water. It’s true that it can clean more, but this glass cleaner is quieter and more efficient to use. A washing machine can take over an hour to clean. With this glass cleaner, it takes a matter of may be twenty minutes at most.

It’s true that there are some flaws with this Glass WashR. The price is very cheap so I don’t think the makers can actually make some very advanced. If you want something simple, something your kids can use to do the dishes, or for whatever reason, I suggest you check out this product. It’s useful, but it can also be a pain if you cups don’t fit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5318031449040631/k2311a0318/3.18.11