Gold Bond Maximum Strength Foot Spray  » Health  »
  • So in order to find an apt solution to my problem, I started raiding the markets and after examining the various products available here, I zeroed in a product called- Gold Bond Maximum Strength foot spray
  • What impressed me about this foot spray was the fact that as soon as I sprayed it on my foot, a nice cooling sensation seemed to envelop my feet, creating a nice soothing effect on my skin
  • As the day progressed, I noticed that my feet felt less sweaty

• by rm002

I am one of those persons who happen to perspire a lot especially in areas like under arms, in between knees, elbows and also between the toes of my feet. Using my favorite deodorant at least 4-5 times day, does help me in great way to combat my body odor to a great extent, but my stinking shoes and feet always left me feeling embarrassed among friends and family.

the various products available here, I zeroed in a product called- Gold Bond Maximum Strength foot spray. Though there were many anti- foot odor control products available- the fact that this product came in a spray bottle and was designed especially for foot odor control- made me feel that this product was just perfect for my problem.

Using it for the first time indeed felt just ‘different’. The fact that I was using a ‘ spray’ on my ‘foot ‘ for the first time , initially did make me feel a little edgy, but once I spayed it on the top and bottom of my feet and in between my toes- I felt instantly comfortable. What impressed me about this foot spray was the fact that as soon as I sprayed it on my foot, a nice cooling sensation seemed to envelop my feet, creating a nice soothing effect on my skin. What was really surprising was the fact that though this product sprayed on like a liquid, it quickly dried to fine powder with ...

• Gold Bond Maximum Strength Foot Spray
      a ‘minty’ fragrance that left my feet feeling just refreshed and rejuvenated.

But what followed later- indeed just left me feeling happy and thrilled. As the day progressed, I noticed that my feet felt less sweaty. This in turn didn’t make my feet feel itchy- which indeed proved to be a great boon in making me feel ‘at ease’ all through the day. But the greatest benefit of all was the fact that this foot spray absorbed moisture thus controlling my foot odor to a great

extent.

I could now actually walk confidentially in public without actually bothering about my foot odor and also feeling just – comfortable in my shoes. But using it in the long run, made me realize that since lots of it had to be used for a day- using it on a day to day basis indeed did prove to be a little- pricey.

Priced at $5.53, Gold Bond Maximum Strength foot spray proves to be a perfect aid to cool and soothe feet leaving them dry, refreshed and odor free.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3418031449030631/k2311a0318/3.18.11