Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion unscented 16 oz  » Health  »
  • I like to keep a basic, high quality lotion for general use that has no fragrance
  • I know Cetaphil products from when I had a bad skin rash
  • I would highly recommend this lotion for every day use for the whole family

• by reviewabit

I like to keep a basic, high quality lotion for general use that has no fragrance. This is not because of sensitivity, but more because I wear a variety of fragrances and I don’t want my other products to clash with them. For this purpose, I have used a variety of brands like Vaseline Intensive Care, Lubriderm, Eucerin, and Cetaphil.

I know Cetaphil products from when I had a bad skin rash. The doctor recommended that I use the Cetaphil to cleanse my face instead of any lathering cleansers, and it did a fantastic job.

Although Cetaphil is a very mainstream

product that is more scientifically formulated and contains a lot of chemicals, it does outperform a lot of the natural products, I hate to admit. When you use this lotion on your skin, you will find it to absorb quickly and leave very little residue.

Your skin will feel soft and soothed. This product line, despite its chemical offenders, has never, ever irritated my skin even when it was covered in a rash.

The unscented has of course the very slight scent of its ingredients, but this does not linger on the skin at all and is not unpleasant. The big ...

• pump bottle is economical, and even though you may pay a little more for it than the cheaper brands, you are getting the performance that you pay for in every way.

This is not a lotion that has to be re-applied every hour. Once you use it, your hands are pretty much fixed until you wash them.

After shaving your legs, this will prevent them from feeling dry and irritated. When I make customized products by adding fragrance and essential oils, I like to have a god unscented base to work with.

Although I have used the prepared bases sold by

cosmetic suppliers, I much prefer to use either this product or Lubriderm unscented. No matter what you add to them, you don’t have to worry about the base lotion not being any good, and when you give them as gifts, you will get compliments for your “formula” and you don’t have to tell anyone that you cheated!

I would highly recommend this lotion for every day use for the whole family.

It is a quality lotion that will not let you down, and even though it is not in the natural and organic realm, your skin will feel and look very healthy when you use it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3418031449010631/k2311a0318/3.18.11