Ultra Swim Chlorine Removal Shampoo
  • The fact that the name of this shampoo itself indeed seemed to have a ‘solution’t my problem coupled with the fact that my friend’s hair looked quite ‘good’ – only encouraged me further to actually get this product for myself
  • I must admit- the results indeed did prove to be quite amazing indeed
  • After my hair dried- I noticed that they not only looked clean but also felt so soft and smooth that for a moment I found it hard to believe that my hair could actually feel ‘so good’ after a swim
  • Also the fact that this shampoo was rather safe to be used on permed, lightened or color treated hair, made me rather convenient for me to use it on my color treated hair without any hesitation

• by rm002

Swimming has always been my one of favorite ‘fitness ‘routine and I always make it a point to swim at least three times a week. The fact that swimming did in a great way help me stay fit and healthy, the only downside of it was that it did have an adverse effect on my hair. Due to the presence of chlorine in the water, my hair (even after wearing a swimming cap) almost turned dry and brittle – that it made it really difficult for me to actually manage them comfortably.

This is when one of my friend in the pool suggested that I use this

product called – Ultra Swim chlorine removal shampoo. The fact that the name of this shampoo itself indeed seemed to have a ‘solution’t my problem coupled with the fact that my friend’s hair looked quite ‘good’ – only encouraged me further to actually get this product for myself.

When I tried using this product for the first time after my swim, it just felt the same way like any other normal shampoo would actually feel. This shampoo lathered quite well and also seemed to have a nice fragrance to it – which made me feel rather comfortable while using it. But what I was really concerned was ...

• the results – I would actually witness after having rinsed my hair.

I must admit- the results indeed did prove to be quite amazing indeed. What really surprised me about this shampoo was the fact that this product actually delivered great results in just one wash. After my hair dried- I noticed that they not only looked clean but also felt so soft and smooth that for a moment I found it hard to believe that my hair could actually feel ‘so good’ after a swim. I was just thrilled and happy.

Ultra Swim chlorine removal shampoo indeed worked just’ magically’ for my hair. Apart from making my hair

manageable, using this shampoo also helped reduce hair fall to a great extent. Also the fact that this shampoo was rather safe to be used on permed, lightened or color treated hair, made me rather convenient for me to use it on my color treated hair without any hesitation. Using this shampoo now made me swim more comfortably without having to worry about the damage the ‘chlorine’ in the water actually ‘ harming’ my beautiful hair.

Priced at $4.99, Ultra Swim chlorine removal shampoo with Vitamin E, aloe and protective moisturizers proves to be a perfect aid to help all swimmers keep their hair looking healthy and beautiful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3418031448950531/k2311a0318/3.18.11